Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Don't BandWagon On Alliance Hate Train

So what we can gather from all this is that Alliance is full of lying and coniving thieves. The level of disrespect from them is absurd. Poisonous youre a complete liar to claim that you gens prefer to gear others before you guys. BBluke always throwing around the noob apple. Guess what buddy , youre a warrior! One of the easiest classes in the game! And youre nowhere near the best. Neero calls everyone a troll. Kinda hypocritical dont you think? Anyway these are not nice guys. They always try to trick people into thinking they are good, but we can clearly see their real intentions. They cant even fit.through a normal doorway because their heads are so big. Guess what Alliance gens, none of you are the best at your.specific class. I back that last claim 100%.

One thing that strikes me as interesting is why drops were denied when this clan, Alliance, went dominant.

Why not just tell people that you are going to become a dominant clan and openly exclude people, rather than lead people on to attending raid bosses and not giving out the drops?

This confuses me, and since I don't play on Lugh (obviously), if someone could explain would be cool.
Hi Armo

I was out of alliance back then. As far as I know alliance was dominant back then. I didn't know exactly when it was called, but it was already known alliance did not want to cooperate with other clans anymore back then.

Alliance was able to clan kill every raid boss though on contrary to all the other clans in lugh. I think people were still hoping for cooperation with this clan and hoping to close the gap that arose. Personally I think it could have been called better, but people claiming that they didn't knew alliance was dominant aren't that honest.

The list of actions that alliance did can support this. If a clan refuses more then 2 fights to cooperate with you, I would suppose you would notice then that they are dominant and don't want to cooperate in future fights right?

I tried to stay out of this topic, because I would have hoped this would not turn into a flame war. But it already has so I would like to give my opinion on a few things that have been said here, from me, I don't speak for the whole clan.

One of the statement that have been really bothering me is that only the alliance leaders get the best gear and the recruits can eat dust. This is not true. As far as I know alliance gears bases on activity and purpose. More active clanmembers get geared faster over inactive clan members, It's that simple. Help alot with bosses and you might even get geared faster. I've got the only godly necro firemagic ring on lugh, thanks to alliance and I am not one of the leaders. How I see it the whole clan is geared very well, the more active people geared slightly better then the less active people.

Then I read some statements about the topic griefing. I think it's well known this happens alot in lugh lately. In fact, it's quite common now. Both sides are pointing their fingers to the other side. I don't think that will solve anything, but I don't think it will be solved soon. Yes I do grief as well. But I try to limit my griefing to people that have griefed my clan or my lixes. A kind of mirror-policy. I am sorry if you are fighting along one of those people that have griefed me, but I am just not sitting idle when those certain individuals try to play as dirty as possible.

Then I read some posts from Kazilla. I agree with most of that. We can try salvage an old lugh that's not there anymore but that won't bring us anything. Like kazilla said, just try to move on and adapt to how it is now.

Ill still remain friendly to those out of alliance that are friendly to me. Ill try to be as unbiased as possible towards you, but to those who try to play as dirty as possible and solely try to destroy the clan I am in now, don't expect me to be frienly, honest or helpfull.

So in short:

Let's move on, keep the competition healthy and enjoy the game in the ways you can. Don't let the game be spoiled by others, because that's something you can decide for yourself.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

So what we can gather from all this is that Alliance is full of lying and coniving thieves. The level of disrespect from them is absurd. Poisonous youre a complete liar to claim that you gens prefer to gear others before you guys. BBluke always throwing around the noob apple. Guess what buddy , youre a warrior! One of the easiest classes in the game! And youre nowhere near the best. Neero calls everyone a troll. Kinda hypocritical dont you think? Anyway these are not nice guys. They always try to trick people into thinking they are good, but we can clearly see their real intentions. They cant even fit.through a normal doorway because their heads are so big. Guess what Alliance gens, none of you are the best at your.specific class. I back that last claim 100%.
Noob.
Cya

I'd like to see alliance stop lieing and acting like nice people and just admit and show how to act to everyone not just to those you dislike cause I'm sure not everyone enjoys being treated like crap for the simple reason of one group wanting pixels so bad they have to be rude to everyone that doesn't fallow them

Right. One of the things that angered me the most was that Virus was letting Alliance dice if they locked, but if Alliance locked they didnt let them dice. Talk about being selfish. There are no lies from non alliance members only the truth. Also Bbluke, I did my job at exposing you because u had nothing to say lol.

Who are you in game, in2it?
It's one thing to insult people behind the safety of a screen, but when everyone knows who you are, your idiocy is suddenly much harder for you live with.

I don't really have an opinion on the whole 'Alliance vs Lugh' fight. On one end, I think Alliance was right to go Dom, because they could begin to gear their people more quickly, as opposed to a random chance of getting a person geared

On the other hand, not grouping anyone else in the clan seems a bit extreme. I think it would have been much more fair if you to simply keep all drops you get for the clan and use your system, while still grouping others so they have a chance for some drops too.
I also do not approve of how you have stolen drops from people when they were entitled to it. As dilvar said, why not just tell people you're going Dom, instead of secretly hiding it and stealing people's drops?

I probably just offended both sides, however, i wanted to get this off my chest.
Astor - Rogue

Aealla - Druid

I think its funny you guys spend more time on forums than the game you complain about. Ok back to game for me. keep trollin
Your chief won't even back up his decision about going dominant. Don't find that even a little bit suspicious? Bad leader if he chooses to stay quite rather than back up what he believes to be true.

Right. One of the things that angered me the most was that Virus was letting Alliance dice if they locked, but if Alliance locked they didnt let them dice. Talk about being selfish. There are no lies from non alliance members only the truth. Also Bbluke, I did my job at exposing you because u had nothing to say lol.
^^^^^^^^^^
This is also fact what Mysteryman stated.
We all (entirety of Lugh Players no matter
which clan you were in) allowed
Clan DoMMy to roll & win drops, REGARDLESS
of the fact that Clan Virus & all others Clans were being refused to roll by Clan DOM.
Clan DOM was in fact refusing ALL Non
Alliance players chances of winning drops, while
we still allowed Clan Alliance to win drops.

I was asked numerous times...

"Why are you allowing this"? 

A simple answer:
"because we play fair & Value Our Dignity".

I have even witnessed players leave
their clan on the spot, because they
were being harassed & humiliated
into joining Clan DOM, so just to be able
to have a shot at winning a drop from
a boss fight they were just in, they took off
their respective Clan Banner, & joined Clan
DOM on the spot.
Nice recruiting tactic would'nt you say
*smh.

Then you have some very long time
Players who refused to bend over to
Clan DOM, give them the satisfaction
& gratification of forcing players to
join their regime, whom have decided
to instead, Gracefully bow out of CH
& quit before obeying any corrupted
DOM actions.

Now, you're left with us #TeamLugh
THE Ones who refused to do either
of the above just stated.
All of your lousy Speeches here are
simply for the new comers into CH
who were not around through all of
your disgusting & UnFair game play.
That, & also to try & convince new Players
& yourselves, that you have Transitioned
Server Lugh into your Little DOM world
Pleasantly, righteously, fairly & with no
foul occurances. Which is Totally false.
You have lamed & maimed fair Players
of Lugh.
The more you Belittle #TeamLugh,
the Stronger WE become.
So Brag on Brats...
The Best is yet to come

PS: be careful what you wish for
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187