Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Don't BandWagon On Alliance Hate Train

One thing that strikes me as interesting is why drops were denied when this clan, Alliance, went dominant.

Why not just tell people that you are going to become a dominant clan and openly exclude people, rather than lead people on to attending raid bosses and not giving out the drops?

This confuses me, and since I don't play on Lugh (obviously), if someone could explain would be cool.
Greed.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

One thing that strikes me as interesting is why drops were denied when this clan, Alliance, went dominant.

Why not just tell people that you are going to become a dominant clan and openly exclude people, rather than lead people on to attending raid bosses and not giving out the drops?

This confuses me, and since I don't play on Lugh (obviously), if someone could explain would be cool.
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Lugh went off a roll system and drop runners got banned from lock groups. if alliance did this once lugh should have banned them. but how can they if they can only kill Aggy unless they organize a 30 player party for hrung+ raids.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Lugh went off a roll system and drop runners got banned from lock groups. if alliance did this once lugh should have banned them. but how can they if they can only kill Aggy unless they organize a 30 player party for hrung+ raids.
And those drop runners and switchers are all in Alliance now. Dont forget the fact that your generals dont play fair and keep items for themselfs.

Lets be honest, Lugh wouldnt be this way if you guys announced dominance on a more civilized way and just gave all the drops in Lugh way when there was no dominant clan. Ofcourse there would have been drama for you going dominant, but I know for sure it wouldnt be as bad as it is now.

All you say is that Lugh cant kill anything without Alliance, and that could be true but has nothing to do with this subject.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

And those drop runners and switchers are all in Alliance now. Dont forget the fact that your generals dont play fair and keep items for themselfs.

Lets be honest, Lugh wouldnt be this way if you guys announced dominance on a more civilized way and just gave all the drops in Lugh way when there was no dominant clan. Ofcourse there would have been drama for you going dominant, but I know for sure it wouldnt be as bad as it is now.

All you say is that Lugh cant kill anything without Alliance, and that could be true but has nothing to do with this subject.
I wasn't going to say anything on this but the general of alliance don't keep everything for them self actually they would prefer to gear the clan before them self. You need a gets your facts straight before trying to start a flame war.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Why are you complaining? It seems you're hurt from 3-4 drops that low lvl players use now and are not hoarded of the hundreds farmed since that are still not hoarded. You roll and players that have the items already or are inactive that logged for just that boss or have the tendancy to crash left n right win your fighting drops lol.

Your clan is no where near focused end game so quit crying over end game gear. Raid bosses you attempt to kill reset on you and alliance takes the next lock and kills flawlessly. Those r the best moments.
Last edited by In2it on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

As far as I know Neero is a general of Alliance and he didnt give me my mordy helm. And what did Perseus do again?
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Why are you complaining? It seems you're hurt from 3-4 drops that low lvl players use now and are not hoarded of the hundreds farmed since that are still not hoarded. You roll and players that have the items already or are inactive that logged for just that boss or have the tendancy to crash left n right win your fighting drops lol.
I am complaining about the fact Alliance kept those drops instead of giving them to the people that won them. All items that are beeing hoarded are also fairly won and I didnt hear you guys complaining back then. This all started when you lost too many rolls. But it are just pixels, right?
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Okay and what does "free lugh" do to drop runners in the past that don't cough up items? Ban them from rolling/lock groups. And that's that. So why make this an ongoing thing? You don't complain about players to this day running off with event drops n such.

Okay and what does "free lugh" do to drop runners in the past that don't cough up items? Ban them from rolling/lock groups. And that's that. So why make this an ongoing thing? You don't complain about players to this day running off with event drops n such.
Lugh was a server where it didnt matter in what clan you were. We talked via Wechat with each other, had a social, buy/sell and boss up group. When there was an issue we tried to solve it as a server by banning that player yes. Are there any other solutions you can think of? And what player in "free Lugh" is a drop runner according to you?
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

That guy Perky is referring to when we killed mordris and announced the dominance, and obviously we kept drops. You can keep reading this thread but, as you can see, there are clearly 90% of trolls here, not the best way to have a clear idea of our server. I hope you are less confuse now
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220