Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Peace on Donn

Disclaimer: I only speak for Active, and do not speak for the Alliance, or Syndicate.

I'm tired of the war between the alliance (Active/Syndicate) and Concordiia.

The only thing which this war has done, is make the game less enjoyable, and torn apart friends.

Members of Active effective immediately will not drag adds, spam trades, talk smack, or interfere with Concordiia while they are killing a boss.
If any member of Active missed the memo and does this to you while your killing a boss, have Scar whisper Flough, and Flough will take care of it. If there are disputes between concordiia and Active, Scar can message Flough, and we can work it out like adults.

I do not care if the members of Active group or reject groups with Conc on bosses. That is at the discretion of those present. They are not prohibited from grouping or bossing with Conc. I can say this... we do not seek friendship; only less drama.

I do not speak for the Alliance, and if Active and Syndicate are present, the terms of the alliance state that Conc will not be allowed to group. In truth, due to the hostility and fighting over the last months, I doubt there will be any grouping of Conc and Active... I openly dislike many of you, but that doesn't mean we can't play the game peacefully and stop interfering with each others clans.

If a boss is up, and both clans are present, there will still be lock battles... But hopefully they will be friendly lock battles without people talking smack or acting like children. I don't really care who was at the boss first. If we know a timer is due, or spot a boss, the first clan to get the lock wins.

I am tried of the "war". I am tired of people on both sides talking smack. I am tired of friendships being broken up because one friend joined the other "side". It doesn't matter who did what. I am chief of Active now, and this is what I am doing to fix it.

The fact of the matter is... Celtic heroes is a game. The point of the game is to have fun. It is only a competition if we look at it as a competition. I choose to look at bosses as a fun event to kill in order to help out my friends. I don't care what Concordiia does, how well they are geared, what boss they killed etc. etc. Simply put, it doesn't effect my family.

If Scar steps up, and ends the *** on his side of things, then at least there can be a little more peace on Donn.

-Flough
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: Peace on Donn

Honestly these wars should stop I don't even boss tht much and ik it's a problem. I did have major issues with 1 player of conc this player has left so I have no issues with em. I can't speak behalf of clan cuz everyone differs but I would like people to act like adults. Even if there is no friendship grief info should never be acceptable. I don't want this server to be war torn like a certain iOS server. If we act like adults this will never happen and everyone will get along fine.

Disclaimer: I only speak on my half in NO WAY do I represent ALL of syndicate just my view.

Adults should know how too behave on their own. I dont dislike or have problems with annyone in the game at all. I cant dislike a person i never talked too just cuz of a clan name. But I cant say i like how some ppl behave, im most suprized how adults can say soo manny nasty things in front of other ppl when they have noo idé who or how old the other person is... but ive only played this kind of game 1 time and for a year now soo idk if this things are "normal" in games, I hope this will work out in a good way and that ppl listen too u flough good words. sry if my english isnt soo perfect hehe

Why don't do this

Who gets lock gets boss
-other clan stop dragging adds
-stop talking unfathomable
-and leaves the other clan alone instead spamming em with trades etc

So much drama and dumb to see childrens being more mature then adults

That is what flough been saying.. Flough can not speak for all but can try make the clan listen and same here, but im not their mother i cant decide how ppl should behave, i can only try too make em listen.. Its Hard too get all too act normal cuz some just wont, im not around everytime at all places too see what happens but I doo know that if I have a issue i can try talk too the person, i usually get harsh words after just saying (hii can i talk too u) cuz i have concordiias name over my head, thats why I never say things annymore.. I think what flough says is good and we are normal ppl sitting behind a screen soo this is how we talk too eachother and it is Hard not too missunderstand things when u just see words and cant hear the persons voice and u dont know em

There must have been something some time that made that rule be a thing. Scar must have stole some drops, or was stingy with drops or something.

Im sure no one woke up and said well i think we should start hating conc.

Id care to say he probably left a clan with clan drops like aggy gear or something.

He could take steps to right that wrong to alleviate the problems id imagine.

Id care to say he probably left a clan with clan drops like aggy gear or something.

He could take steps to right that wrong to alleviate the problems id imagine.
"Probably this and that" come with facts.. did I steal or did I not steal? What did I steal and from who? If you talking about Syndicate bank you are very wrong. I talked to other bankers after i left just to prove yall wrong. And I did prove you wrong.
All items was left in Syndicate bank untouched after I left, nothing was missing. Everything we have is what we have worked for. 15 finished Edl set. 1000/400 DL/EDL items in bank.
I take it as a big insult when im called a thief. I work for whats mine. Im sick of these personal attacks from some of you in Syndicate. Enough
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Im sure no one woke up and said well i think we should start hating conc.
Yes unfortunatly this was exactly what happen. You dont even know why you hate. People in your clan dont know why they are not allowed to be in group with us.

Or like the otherday, you guys didnt have a tank and you stood there by Hrungnir. One of my friends in Syndicate asked if we could help to kill him. I went to hrungnir with some clannies and we offered our help to take him down.
They refused to awnser, just ignored. So we killed him. You you guys started blaming that poor clannie that called me for help. And you made him feel so bad that he choose to leave the clan.. niice way to goo..

Im Kindly asking you to not mention my name again combined with cr*ptalk. Thanks.

OT: You see floug.. This is why there wont be any peace on DONN. Stubborn and childish people that spread hate and envy around the server.

In our clan, we have a blaaasting time every single day, killing tonns of bosses. I love it and so does my clan mates. When stuff like this happen. It takes away all the fun.
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

The tension between clans did not happen over night and neither will the resolution.

All I am saying here is lets try to be civil to eachother going forward and everyone will enjoy the game more. I've asked my people to be civil, and if they don't you can message me in game and I will take care of it.

This post is not about blaming anyone for past transgressions. It's about trying to move forward in the right direction.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger