Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

griefing on bosses

I sent in screen shots of specific individuals griefing a boss, attempting to make players wipe, and ruining lix. How soon will support deal with this individual.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: griefing on bosses

I sent in screen shots of specific individuals griefing a boss, attempting to make players wipe, and ruining lix. How soon will support deal with this individual.

Im one of these.. im just giving back what your clan does to mine.. sour feeling ha? Ouuch.. dont cry
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Im one of these.. im just giving back what your clan does to mine.. sour feeling ha? Ouuch.. dont cry
I know I'm irrelevant to this but what you're doing will end up destroying your server. Ever heard of turn the other cheek?

You could easily settle this diplomatically through clan leaders.
Wattzon of Sulis

Apparently not.. now we end up as bad guys.. but for months theyve been acting like unfathomable to my clan Concordiia. Every new member in my clan asked me why he was hated.. true reason was couse he was in Concordiia. But when you ask these ppl .. why do you hate or disslike Concordiia. Mainly the awnser is bcs of MrScar. But then again why do you hate/disslike mrscar ? Is there truley a reason or is it only cuz im not letting you guys stomp at me and im standing up for me and my clan..
Im proud to be in Concordiia
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

You mentioned one person that dragged adds on one boss and he isn't even in my clan. It would have been much better for you to approach a clan chief and request that this not be done again. Instead what's going to happen is it's going to continue and then players are going to start ruining each others lixing mobs even down to the lower levels that have no idea what's going on. It makes the entire server one of unenjoyable drama. If you choose not to take the high road as a clan chief then you are directly responsible for how it impacts all your clan mates as the drama gets worse and worse until players simply quit as rhe game isn't even fun anymore. Simply put, the answer is to approach the clan chief in the other clan that has a player or players acting like jerks rather than retaliation and encouraging of drama.

I have never said a disrespectful thing to you or your clan and yet you want to say I'm crying. What I'm upset about is the intent to make players use plat items that those of us that worked a career and spent real money on. You're essentially taking money out of my pocket and burning it.

You're the clan chief of your clan. It is on you to go and come up with a solution or you're encouraging griefing and lix/plat item ruining.

If it would have been a 5* boss, it would have been humorous but it's not on a 6* that rages. I've never had any issues with you or anyone in your clan. You have a number of players that I'm friends with. And last week when you helped with the 210 event and whatnot, I even paid you and your clan a compliment on how nice y'all were being. But this just makes me shake my head.

Honestly I'm a proponent and a fan of a temp ban of any player that goes out of their way to ruin someone's plat items. I don't care if players want to talk trash to each other all day long. Some light hearted chest beating and trash talking is fun. This is easily blockable. But ruining lix/restos/idols is low and taking a video game way too seriously
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Botters are botters, there isnt anything wrong with it as long as they are not modifying any of the game files, and its a whole separate issue. Here the issue is how a few jerks in a clan have been ruining their own clan name, making alts to infiltrate and scam other clans, and then get mad when the newer lower level members get picked on or disliked cuz of clan affliation. And guys acting like asses want to blame another person for their own actions. Nobody forced you to help grief the boss lol

Every new member in my clan asked me why he was hated.. true reason was couse he was in Concordiia. But when you ask these ppl .. why do you hate or disslike Concordiia. Mainly the awnser is bcs of MrScar. But then again why do you hate/disslike mrscar ? Is there truley a reason or is it only cuz im not letting you guys stomp at me and im standing up for me and my clan..
Im proud to be in Concordiia
If your new members are hated just because they joined concordiia, maybe you should look at your own clans reputation on the server.