Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Max orginal hero ammy price?

200k max, unless the buyer is stupid
I would think in a year and a half probably 200-300k On my world. Already I've seen a golden growth charm sell for 450k and there must be a thousand on our server.
that's because growth/shrink charms are kwool and there is no other item like them beside potions which only last 5 mins. Maybe 200-300k but any higher than that is a long shot for
an item of its type.
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

If you have money to buy heroic ammy for level 2 then you have 5 xp elixirs to hit 35:)
Took me 4 to get to 50.
Spent a whole 12k.
+1
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Isn't the point of having discontinued items is that they are or will be scarce? There are tons of hero ammies floating around, and a cheaper replacement as well.

They will eventually spike. For example a growth and shrink charm weren't worth much until it was discontinued even though there were a lot of em people wouldn't let it go for a low price they wanted much higher prices. As long as heroic Amy owners are stubborn to sell or sell to someone who is stubborn it will be difficult to buy this shooting up prices to any intrested individual.

Isn't the point of having discontinued items is that they are or will be scarce? There are tons of hero ammies floating around, and a cheaper replacement as well.

They will eventually spike. For example a growth and shrink charm weren't worth much until it was discontinued even though there were a lot of em people wouldn't let it go for a low price they wanted much higher prices. As long as heroic Amy owners are stubborn to sell or sell to someone who is stubborn it will be difficult to buy this shooting up prices to any intrested individual.
That's different. Shrink and growth charms are unique, there's no cheaper replacement with a level req, or a new version at level 100. People will sell hero ammies once they reach 100, or find they can just sell and buy a cheaper one.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

That's different. Shrink and growth charms are unique, there's no cheaper replacement with a level req, or a new version at level 100. People will sell hero ammies once they reach 100, or find they can just sell and buy a cheaper one.

Talking about collectors but I do see your point :)

You can't use the new ammy to troll newbs in castle pvp though.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|