Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid Kills

Has a Druid ever gotten kill on Mordris, Necromancer, 210/6s, or Proteus? If so, I'm curious what gear you used and what build. Most classes get kill on the end game bosses due to divine damage gear (Mages have their book, rogues, Rangers, and warriors have the armour auras and offhand divine damage that adds to their melees) druids can't deal divine damage in any way but using a weak totem (divine damage only affects melee attacks, right?) Thanks! Would be nice if you could post the gear/build you used :D
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Re: Druid Kills

Druids have gotten the kill on hrung and mord. There was a thread on here at one point where it was posted wirh screen shots of a druid getting a mord kill in ios. It's been a bit back.

Swarm does divine dmg. And if you had a mage luring crush and magic you'd do a fair amount of dmg
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Druids have gotten the kill on hrung and mord. There was a thread on here at one point where it was posted wirh screen shots of a druid getting a mord kill in ios. It's been a bit back.

Swarm does divine dmg. And if you had a mage luring crush and magic you'd do a fair amount of dmg
I don't see any point in crush lure though, it's not like totem will do anything? (Aside from the divine damage proc) Also, wasn't swarm poison? Or is it poison and divine damage?
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

I don't see any point in crush lure though, it's not like totem will do anything? (Aside from the divine damage proc) Also, wasn't swarm poison? Or is it poison and divine damage?
Swarm is poison damage, not divine.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

A Druid could very well contend some mord kills. But it would take a hybrid auto/skill build imo, and the gear required would always be better off on a rogue/ranger. But just for fun, you could use a moon helm, gara/skain poison set, reaper ring, and two high level poison dmg rings or totem necro rings. Also two dmg/attack hrung braces as well. Pop a haste lix, attack lix and attack pot, and spam pots for energy, also quickswap to keep maxed vines up. With a build like this you could easily beat dps toons without dl offhand and maybe a nubby one with.

Swarm is known to do full dmg on ghost at necro which is why some might think it's divine dmg. Although it's likely something else entirely that just dmgs all mobs.

Key to kills is nature magic gear and magic lure. A Druid for a Mord killer on Gwydion though this.
A maxed out magic lure would help for sure, although I have my doubts you were present when the Druid got the kill lol.

A Druid could very well contend some mord kills. But it would take a hybrid auto/skill build imo, and the gear required would always be better off on a rogue/ranger. But just for fun, you could use a moon helm, gara/skain poison set, reaper ring, and two high level poison dmg rings or totem necro rings. Also two dmg/attack hrung braces as well. Pop a haste lix, attack lix and attack pot, and spam pots for energy, also quickswap to keep maxed vines up. With a build like this you could easily beat dps toons without dl offhand and maybe a nubby one with.

Swarm is known to do full dmg on ghost at necro which is why some might think it's divine dmg. Although it's likely something else entirely that just dmgs all mobs.
Personally not a fan of being an auto druid. I think highest foc/nat mag with magic lure would be the best. But Mordris doesn't resist poison damage right? (or atleast I think) For gear im thinking; 1 Bracelet from new event (foc and nat magic), storm touch recast cooldown brace, Spidey DPS charm, Skain spiritseed ammy, X4 Necro rings (foc, vit, and nat mag), lightning strike skull, edl/200lux offhand, lightning strike/foc hrungnir helm, occult bp, occult gloves (or full edl) How is that for a gear build? Yay or nay?
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Key to kills is nature magic gear and magic lure. A Druid for a Mord killer on Gwydion though this.
A maxed out magic lure would help for sure, although I have my doubts you were present when the Druid got the kill lol.
I got kill on Mordris against 2 dl rondels, 2 rangers with dl quiver on my dps Druid. Don't doubt me -.o hehe
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

Has a Druid ever gotten kill on Mordris, Necromancer, 210/6s, or Proteus? If so, I'm curious what gear you used and what build. Most classes get kill on the end game bosses due to divine damage gear (Mages have their book, rogues, Rangers, and warriors have the armour auras and offhand divine damage that adds to their melees) druids can't deal divine damage in any way but using a weak totem (divine damage only affects melee attacks, right?) Thanks! Would be nice if you could post the gear/build you used :D
My dps Druid has got a kill on mordy, and lots of events 5/legit. Haven't been able to go full dps on Prot yet as we lack high lvl Druids, however Charliee (227 Druid) has got kill on Prot Base. My bee's does up to 1492 atm, that's a dl rondel which can be used throughout the whole fight. Take LeGenDzZ advice :) full edl is better than occult, you want to use gear which can boost all the 4 dps skills not just one incase that skill misses. Also don't use loads of gear to add skill points, there's no point in having 300+ skill points and 4 dps skills. Stick with nature magic or focus. Nature magic = less evades!
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm