Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pureness

Grats gwyd!
So using full set of doch gul would mean you're left with only 300 chaos resist from EDL offhand, no elemental resist and maybe 100 armor? I can understand lowering armor to make it more of a pure dps set, since it's not hard to make up for that with Druid buffs, but the lack of chaos is less understandable. At its current state I'd rather mix EDL/doch gul to keep EDL aura bonus. The armor would be perfect if OTM combined both auras and added at least chaos resist, and preferably armor/elemental resist too.

Seems like it is meant to be like earthstone armour was and be high damage with low survivability. My biggest issue with it is why magic dmg?!
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

It won't cancel edl aura when worn as full and gives the skill boost aura as well. Either way losing mana and chaos res is a blow. Why couldn't all dps doch armor come with heat damage rather than all 3 elements smh. Also pants n boots have defense instead of attack :/.

Gratz btw:)
Can't wait to see the doch helm on a toon, gonna look badass I bet
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Maybe OTM are giving us a chance to combine edl and this new armour. Both are very different and useful in different situations. With edl you gain armour, skill points and resisits whereas with the new armour you gain stat points, aura(when set is completed) and attack. The new armour for warriors gives a lot of vit points but the armour is the same as it is on rogues. Is it worth using?
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm