Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Heroic ammy gone

Why do the have a level 35 req now?
So a level one can't use one to get invincible PvP rank, I guess. Idk, your guess is as good as mine.

I knew it was coming though, so I bought all the heroics I could from other players. Going on 4 sets ;)
If it's only lvl 35 required I don't understand why you'd do this. Level 35 is nothing and it's not like they're gone
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Giant step in the wrong direction imo..
True new players aren't going to have the gold for a hero ammy until at least lvl 35. Alt toons can hit lvl 35 in 2 to 3 lix easy. I don't see it as a big deal
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Giant step in the wrong direction imo..
I agree.
I as well agree. The game is hard enough without nerfing things.
what? the ammys and lux are the same exact thing, just a boosted lvl. the only thing they nerfed was the price. so i guess cheaper things is bad for players starting out?
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

what? the ammys and lux are the same exact thing, just a boosted lvl. the only thing they nerfed was the price. so i guess cheaper things is bad for players starting out?
Yeah, but the new lux is only what? 20k cheaper? There's no way in hell you're gonna see a level 35 new player running around with any lux. The same applies to players around level 50, even.

Yeah, but the new lux is only what? 20k cheaper? There's no way in hell you're gonna see a level 35 new player running around with any lux. The same applies to players around level 50, even.
Quigley now sells cheaper regen options which can actually be attained by new players with some farming. The new heroic gear has a higher req but it is cheaper, so what exactly are you complaining about?
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows