Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dual Boxing?

Hey, so I recently got another apple product, and was hoping to do some dual boxing. However, upon trying it, even the simplest of actions becomes very complex. Does it get easier with practice, to the point where I could level efficiently, or am I just wasting my time?
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

Re: Dual Boxing?

You just need practice. It isn't easy but is definitely worth it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I used to do both of what you are asking.

Make sure you have the devices laying on a table or something like that. Don't hold both devices in your hand.

Be efficient, for example: when one of your toons is busy casting skills move your attention to your second toon. Make sure you have a system and you will see it is not one big chaos.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I used to do both of what you are asking.

Make sure you have the devices laying on a table or something like that. Don't hold both devices in your hand.

Be efficient, for example: when one of your toons is busy casting skills move your attention to your second toon. Make sure you have a system and you will see it is not one big chaos.
Okay, thank you
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

I find walking is the hardest part :shock:
Actually, with some practice, I am doing better. At first, my characters appeared to be drunk
Now I've figured out that it's easiest to make one character follow the other (since you can see where the lead is going on the follower's screen)
I still haven't mastered getting them to go to two different places though :?
This will take time, I think
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger