Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Axe vs sword

axe and sword are the same on necro no matter what you have to say about it. Yes, ive never done necro, but axe and sword are only different by a small amount of dmg, speed, and rupture. to mobs or bosses anywhere, they are the exact same. both do slashing damage.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

axe and sword are the same on necro no matter what you have to say about it. Yes, ive never done necro, but axe and sword are only different by a small amount of dmg, speed, and rupture. to mobs or bosses anywhere, they are the exact same. both do slashing damage.
Didn't realize a 120 warrior can use dl/edl swords...Either way you would never be using an axe for autos on necro, it's either a mord halberd or sword lol. And since the 1500-2k slash dmg you'd get on axe would only do like 100 dmg on average, the proc from sword would do much more dps
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I use mordy halberd on necro if Im in main dps group and dl sword if Im a tank in spirits group then I let someone else use my halberd. Either way I do rupture switch so no need for axe.... Or in my case I use war torch.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

When I was leveling from ~150 to ~190 I used an axe quite a bit, and used a Frenzy/Shatter/Rupture combo. I can say I use an axe much anymore; however, I am not leveling anymore. For bosses, I typically use either a Mord Halberd, or DL Sword, depending on the situation. I would imagine the answer you will get from most folks will be, "it depends". Best suggestion I could give would be to buy a cheap axe and a cheap sword, kill a few training dummies, and see what works best for you.

I hope that helps.