Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

he should ask OTM to change his name to Plus4 :lol:
Think Plats4 a better name.
You need to chill. Stop throwing a fit because someone is better than you.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Think Plats4 a better name.
Go cry mama

Ignore smelly he has been traumatised from those dual loggers outlocking him on hrungnir, he jelly and mad af.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

I leveled my main to 180 with full spellbound armor, shoreline wand, and no ammy. Where's my congrats post?
cool lots of people have done that no one cares, and he did that with 5 characters, go cry in a corner
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Well I mean, plat is a bit over powering for those who are more heavily gifted with their placements irl, but from what I've heard P3 has quite a lot of time invested and experience of ch so it's not like we can go and blame all plat no skill, although most people on my server are like that so I can see how smell gets angry, but I digress. Great accomplishment P3 :) May you continue on to conquer many more milestones with your penta-boxing capabilities

And shush aerial xD now you're jealous.. Mamba's quite a good player and I can't argue with him, because that is actually challenging, back to topic! Btw little uh, side gg to bm on that lolz :3

I leveled my main to 180 with full spellbound armor, shoreline wand, and no ammy. Where's my congrats post?
cool lots of people have done that no one cares, and he did that with 5 characters, go cry in a corner
+1
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn