Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats worse energy consumption? Mage or Druid?

Druid has an higher energy consumption in general.

It comes down to skill cooldown though. I don't know about druids, but at least I can tell my experience as a mage. With a 20% firebolt redcution item I dont have items mid-fight to use sigils, or I have to interrupt my spell casts intentionally and stay back for a few seconds.
This is why it requires a mage (I think) to be on an energy lix all the time.

I think druids have a brief moment in their skill loop to sigil. Correct me if I am wrong.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I've tried going through an osan fight without letting my sigils tick, while using e lix. At 12k ish energy the regen doesn't come close to covering my e consumption and I have to sigil several times (4165 e per tick). 246 energy from firebolt, 619 from firestorm, 490 from shards, 348 from attune, and 246 from lure.

I haven't bothered calculating, but I'd imagine I use about 20-25k energy per 3 minute period. It was much easier to keep my dps druid's energy up because there was sufficient time inbetween casts to sigil
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I don't stop and wait for sigils and I cast and recast eshield a fair amount during a fight and never run out of energy on a hero lix. Not spamming pots either.

Been leveling a Druid recently and have had pretty constant energy problems for a long time. Swarm is horrible for this. Full heals seems a ton better on energy than dps with swarm, even factoring in breath.