Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which offhand to use?

Druid in my clan who pretty much solod to 222 (he's still leveling) using off hand dagger and the totem thing.

Definitely a viable build, but I don't know the specifics.
He used a dagger? Can you ask him what his build is? If you can that would be great
I have seen people with dl mainhands use an offhand axe. As soon as I get mine, I will let you know how the build goes. Dl to frozen is a huge boost in dmg, having used the frozen, using melee is not worth it. At this time.

You did get me thinking about newer tower builds. I know of 4 end game Druids that solo with an axe in hand.
So would aggy trident be better or just not solo until I get my dl totem
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I like the look of the aggy trident but I think the issue might be your attack stat as you can't raise spear ability so a lot of your autos will miss unless you go higher dex which could make for an issue on juggling stat numbers. I just used regular totem and axe.

I hadn't thought about using a haste dagger offhand but then again I always used heroic haste.

If you know anyone with a dagger offhand and axe offhand see if you can borrow em and try em out
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I like the look of the aggy trident but I think the issue might be your attack stat as you can't raise spear ability so a lot of your autos will miss unless you go higher dex which could make for an issue on juggling stat numbers. I just used regular totem and axe.

I hadn't thought about using a haste dagger offhand but then again I always used heroic haste.

If you know anyone with a dagger offhand and axe offhand see if you can borrow em and try em out
I do have the 150 axe offhand but idk if the focus of the seer is better for soloing using wind build
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I hate the way the focus stick looks. I always had more fun with axe and melee with haste lix or combo.
Haste lix and combos are pricey though :/
All depends. I can get heroic haste for 1k or 2k on a bad day. I buy plat so combos aren't an issue.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue