Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are we so under powered?

The trick to having fun with a druid is to be twinked at all times.

At about lvl 100 start getting and using skill point gear. Max lightning and vines to 50. Until end game your dps will be like all other classes average players.

Also make a hybrid build that changes its focus based on your gear.

When in dps mode ny gear maxes vines, lightning and storm touch.

When in supprt by build maxes nature touch, bark and breath.

I go from out dpsing my peers rogues and rangers to healing without an alt book.

Look at some of the guides peope wrote. They help alot.
Storm touch ? That skill is meh, howling winds would be better for support and dpsing imo.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Aralant, if you're outdpsing rogues then there's a problem with that rogues build or their gear sucks. The primary role of the druid is not dmg but the primary role of a rogue is to do dmg.

Where the complain comes from is it takes a druid twice or three times as long to level compared to the other classes
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I like winds, only problem is you need dex to make it useful for yourself, that's points that could go to focus.

I don't find survivability to be an issue honestly. Right at 900 armor and the pendant shield which gives me plenty of cast time if I need to heal.
There is a diminishing return on focus. I can have 1k focus and get minimal dmg and heals boost to bumping it up to 2k focus. Sometimes other stats are beneficial aside from focus
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Druids are meant to heal, sure they can do dps, but the bigger picture is to keep a group alive. Imagine if all warriors wanted to be dps? Warriors are designed to be tanks, druids are meant to keep them alive, all the others are meant to kill stuff.
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn

Druids are meant to heal, sure they can do dps, but the bigger picture is to keep a group alive. Imagine if all warriors wanted to be dps? Warriors are designed to be tanks, druids are meant to keep them alive, all the others are meant to kill stuff.
We are not underpowered there is no class that can come anywhere remotely close to healing like we can.

If you wanted to tank you should have picked a warrior if you wanted to DPS should have picked ranger rouge Mage.

Druid are OP like crazy compared to the other classes at healing. Stick to that and don't moan.

We are not underpowered there is no class that can come anywhere remotely close to healing like we can.

If you wanted to tank you should have picked a warrior if you wanted to DPS should have picked ranger rouge Mage.

Druid are OP like crazy compared to the other classes at healing. Stick to that and don't moan.
That's not the problem though, yes we can heal but hp lixes and restos easily replace druids when soloing.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]