Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Been gone for too long...

Tbh herne is a way better place, no wars,switching drops,disgusting clan policies to invite members (inf). Res changed the way herne is in a better manner then bullying bosses from people. They give everyone a fair chance. So I'll say that it sucked that being fed lies as long as I was sucked but it just made me smart as a player.
Lmao don't even talk about fairness after the **** you've pulled.
Go spam android annoying kid I was fair with how I got my armor how about you get mad at the person who gave me the peices big boy. Your obviously jealous that I was always better dps then your ass ranger you sold.

Tbh herne is a way better place, no wars,switching drops,disgusting clan policies to invite members (inf). Res changed the way herne is in a better manner then bullying bosses from people. They give everyone a fair chance. So I'll say that it sucked that being fed lies as long as I was sucked but it just made me smart as a player.
Curry u weren't even there for half the time lol just shut up... You're making yourself look bad

Curry u weren't even there for half the time lol just shut up... You're making yourself look bad
More than lotus was. All he was doing was just sitting around whenever boss was up. I only came when it popped up on weekends, but at least I came.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Maybe wasn't working for bosses because I was too busy leveling 170times before you level once and according to blue haste dopee and others you didn't deserve. Go spam android about how ****** u are at leveling.
I didn't lvl because I didn't have all the time in the world like you did, and I was busy camping bosses. And I leveled about 3 times while camping bosses. Ur loyalty was and will always be unfathomable. Your always going around looking for the clan with best gear. Continue sucking asc **** for gear why don't ya
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Herne is absolutely wonderful and peaceful now. I'm glad infection gave up and quit like the losers they are, though it used to be more fun having competition. Res main goal is making herne a place without bullying and unsportsmanlike trash talk.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Herne is absolutely wonderful and peaceful now. I'm glad infection gave up and quit like the losers they are, though it used to be more fun having competition. Res main goal is making herne a place without bullying and unsportsmanlike trash talk.
So u made a dominant clan leave because there to much in power, for resurgences to be the dominant and have the power that infection had?

What if someone who thoughts Res were corrupted and decided to do you like u did to infection.
Face it Alb, there will never ever be true Peace, you are merely just suppressing it. War will always happen until everyone dies off or You are replace yet again.
Your are no longer the heroes that fought for peace and a better world.
You are the New Infection, just with different rules.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

So u made a dominant clan leave because there to much in power, for resurgences to be the dominant and have the power that infection had?

What if someone who thoughts Res were corrupted and decided to do you like u did to infection.
Face it Alb, there will never ever be true Peace, you are merely just suppressing it. War will always happen until everyone dies off or You are replace yet again.
Your are no longer the heroes that fought for peace and a better world.
You are the New Infection, just with different rules.
Haha you're wrong kilp. We have very different policies than inf, it simply takes good and fair leadership to change a community, we are nothing like inf and many playing now have realized how good it is so far, and this is just the beginning of improvements
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...