Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Been gone for too long...

So how's Herne been. Havnt been on really since like April when I had a slight re-debut with an rl friend which ended less than a few weeks after and I'm just curious on how everything's worked out in the past year of my nonexistance on the server.

Re: Been gone for too long...

So how's Herne been. Havnt been on really since like April when I had a slight re-debut with an rl friend which ended less than a few weeks after and I'm just curious on how everything's worked out in the past year of my nonexistance on the server.
I heard Resurgence is now dominant clan of herne.
Can not wait till i get my ipad next month. I gotta see it.
Herne is in ruins according to my kik from anti res members
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Actually kilp herne has been most United it has since I've played there. Everyone helps everyone else now and not any of the bs smack talking or very little of it that I see. There's a reason most infection xfer servers man. When you treat most of the server your on like your better than everyone else for so long ppl finally start to get tired of it and when your arses to so many once your not on top anymore and can't lock anything or kill anything ppl aren't quick to forgive for that. So you either quit or xfer to another server. It was only a matter of time until ppl realized it's not fun to always be ridiculed or bullyed in a game that is supposed to be enjoyable and fun. And bullies esp don't like to get bullied back.

BTW ask any of the ex infection members that have joined us how we treat ppl. We have open applications for anyone that's willing to participate in raid,edl,dl kills to join us. If your somewhat mature not a complete arse and just like to kill stuff and have fun then that's the main req for our clan. We have ruled about griefing or causing problems in or outside of clan. And we have recently set up a DKP system for drops that we feel is fairer than rolls. Its not like we need tons of more members as we kill all raid bosses etc.. Except geleb same day of spawn or very next if spawn late night EST time. We don't want herne or anyone playing there to feel like we are better than anyone else on herne, like I said if you are a team player and not an immature kid shoot me or Tim or any of our gens gaurds a mail ig or pm here and we will consider you for our clan our our sister clan fearless that's more focused on lvling and getting dl.

BTW ask any of the ex infection members that have joined us how we treat ppl. We have open applications for anyone that's willing to participate in raid,edl,dl kills to join us. If your somewhat mature not a complete arse and just like to kill stuff and have fun then that's the main req for our clan. We have ruled about griefing or causing problems in or outside of clan. And we have recently set up a DKP system for drops that we feel is fairer than rolls. Its not like we need tons of more members as we kill all raid bosses etc.. Except geleb same day of spawn or very next if spawn late night EST time. We don't want herne or anyone playing there to feel like we are better than anyone else on herne, like I said if you are a team player and not an immature kid shoot me or Tim or any of our gens gaurds a mail ig or pm here and we will consider you for our clan our our sister clan fearless that's more focused on lvling and getting dl.
Does Voidlegion still exist though?
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Tbh herne is a way better place, no wars,switching drops,disgusting clan policies to invite members (inf). Res changed the way herne is in a better manner then bullying bosses from people. They give everyone a fair chance. So I'll say that it sucked that being fed lies as long as I was sucked but it just made me smart as a player.

Tbh herne is a way better place, no wars,switching drops,disgusting clan policies to invite members (inf). Res changed the way herne is in a better manner then bullying bosses from people. They give everyone a fair chance. So I'll say that it sucked that being fed lies as long as I was sucked but it just made me smart as a player.
Lmao don't even talk about fairness after the unfathomable you've pulled.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.