Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are we so under powered?

Once you hit 200, druid leveling takes the speed of paint drying in the rain.
Then maybe you shouldn't have made one, but it's ok, many people can never finish anything that they started
Do what? You upset because I called you out on your thread about your misrepresentation of druid skills unassisted damage? That's the only reason I can think you'd want to try throw a personal, disrespectful comment about my lack of effort in finishing things.

In 11.3 red bars when I hit 215, I will more than likely be done leveling my druid. I don't know what your definition of finishing what you started is but my final goal in lixing was 215. So, I will have finished what I started at some point this weekend.
I didn't even know who you were. Your paranoia is astonishing.
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

^^ You directly quoted me and then made a comment about me being grouped in those that can't finish what they started.

Then you call me paranoid.

Any other neat personal derogatory insights you'd like to share about me?
I will!!!

Your forum name makes no sense... Is it the sound you make when you're snoring and choke on your saliva? But shortened?

ZzYchacHichayZz?

I also think that your love of cornflakes, though understandable, is too much, you need to slow down a little. It's becoming a problem in our relationship.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

^^ You directly quoted me and then made a comment about me being grouped in those that can't finish what they started.

Then you call me paranoid.

Any other neat personal derogatory insights you'd like to share about me?
I will!!!

Your forum name makes no sense... Is it the sound you make when you're snoring and choke on your saliva? But shortened?

ZzYchacHichayZz?

I also think that your love of cornflakes, though understandable, is too much, you need to slow down a little. It's becoming a problem in our relationship.
You said you'd love me just like I am
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Let's get pass the cork-it-flakes and get back to topic.

Druids are underpowered primarily because we are the extreme ultimate support class.
Our class roll has be pre-DEFINED but after pressing the NT button 1million plus times you begin to get bored. You start to daydream thinking about how much fun DPS could be... etc... etc...
All the while you notice how slow you level compared to other classes.
You notice how little your DPS contribution really is compared to other classes.
You get frustrated that you might have picked the wrong class but you have investment is too great to turn back now.
So you dream.

All classes have the ability to scale support or DPS.
Druids just start with a deficient in DPS that is challenging/ impossible to overcome.

A Nature Atonement spell would allow a druid to use more Alteration Books to shift from Support mode to DPS mode and then back to Support mode as the player sees a need.
Other classes, take warriors for example, can skill full tank, then switch to full DPS mode. All based on clan and player needs and wants.
This of course, would be optional and putting points into Nature Atonement would reduce the amount of points needed for other skills.

This would make Druids pretty cool and their standing as the LEAST DESIRED CLASS TO PLAY could improve.

And there would be peace once again in the world...

The trick to having fun with a druid is to be twinked at all times.

At about lvl 100 start getting and using skill point gear. Max lightning and vines to 50. Until end game your dps will be like all other classes average players.

Also make a hybrid build that changes its focus based on your gear.

When in dps mode ny gear maxes vines, lightning and storm touch.

When in supprt by build maxes nature touch, bark and breath.

I go from out dpsing my peers rogues and rangers to healing without an alt book.

Look at some of the guides peope wrote. They help alot.