Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are we so under powered?

To all the people complaining about leveling Druids: I wouldn't say that it sucks and I wouldn't say that it's slow. Yes, better gear certainly helps, but experimenting with different ways to level will definitely pay off in the end. It isn't a rogue and it isn't a Mage, this much is also certain, but I have been getting 2.5-3+ bars per lix at least, solo, since I entered Carrow. I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere already, but what I do is this:

Lightning 50/35
Vines 45/35
Bees 43/35
Bark 25/35
Wind 30/35
Nt I think is around 30/35
(As a caster class especially, you need to be taking advantage of ring swapping via the hotbar...that's where all these points are coming from)

Mob 1 wind
Mob 1 vines
Mob 1 lightning
Mob 2 wind
Mob 1/2 bees
Mob 2 vines
Mob 2 lightning
Mob 3 wind
Mob 1/2/3 bees
Mob 1 dies

...you see where I'm getting. This is also dependant on the type of mob you're dealing with but with some defense on gear (I'm using focus wyldshrine brace that gives 500 defense and 100 focus), or some dex coupled with howling wind, you can easily handle 2-4 mobs at a time. There's no reason to keep on one until it's dead before moving onto the next one. Let the DOT work in your favor, keep 4* mobs at even-ish hp with lightning, take advantage of bees aoe, etc. I was clearing the 150-155 boggan room solo with this method. Some autos will land, but most won't, so nature touch isn't hard to get off for when you need an hp refill. You can also substitute bark for the appropriate ward if you wish.

Not a single difficulty-of-leveling complaint from me. Of course, this is subject to change as I'm only 157. But with new mobs and new areas come new adaptations. This is just what I've been mooore than happy with in the tunnels.

Maybe because once the huge disadvantage and difficulty is realized, there is so much invested that the thought of starting a new character and abandoning your Druid is demotivating.

Also why should you need the patience of a saint to be able to watch people around you level at over 3x the rate that you can, unless they don't mind taking the time to sacrifice the pace that they can level to help you out, so you can have a character that suits your play style in a game you otherwise enjoy?

To all the people complaining about leveling Druids: I wouldn't say that it sucks and I wouldn't say that it's slow. Yes, better gear certainly helps, but experimenting with different ways to level will definitely pay off in the end. It isn't a rogue and it isn't a Mage, this much is also certain, but I have been getting 2.5-3+ bars per lix at least, solo, since I entered Carrow. I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere already, but what I do is this:

Lightning 50/35
Vines 45/35
Bees 43/35
Bark 25/35
Wind 30/35
Nt I think is around 30/35
(As a caster class especially, you need to be taking advantage of ring swapping via the hotbar...that's where all these points are coming from)

Mob 1 wind
Mob 1 vines
Mob 1 lightning
Mob 2 wind
Mob 1/2 bees
Mob 2 vines
Mob 2 lightning
Mob 3 wind
Mob 1/2/3 bees
Mob 1 dies

...you see where I'm getting. This is also dependant on the type of mob you're dealing with but with some defense on gear (I'm using focus wyldshrine brace that gives 500 defense and 100 focus), or some dex coupled with howling wind, you can easily handle 2-4 mobs at a time. There's no reason to keep on one until it's dead before moving onto the next one. Let the DOT work in your favor, keep 4* mobs at even-ish hp with lightning, take advantage of bees aoe, etc. I was clearing the 150-155 boggan room solo with this method. Some autos will land, but most won't, so nature touch isn't hard to get off for when you need an hp refill. You can also substitute bark for the appropriate ward if you wish.

Not a single difficulty-of-leveling complaint from me. Of course, this is subject to change as I'm only 157. But with new mobs and new areas come new adaptations. This is just what I've been mooore than happy with in the tunnels.
Wonder if this will work with:
36/30 vines
34/30 lightning
30/30 bees
20/30 wind
15/30 bark
15/30 touch

might have to give it a try since my current build sucks for solo, i need a hero regen lix and armor lix to be decent, also end up using some potions on the 4 stars. my gear isnt amazing so idk if its gonna be up to par in the 130 boggan cave

Once you hit 200, druid leveling takes the speed of paint drying in the rain.
Then maybe you shouldn't have made one, but it's ok, many people can never finish anything that they started
Do what? You upset because I called you out on your thread about your misrepresentation of druid skills unassisted damage? That's the only reason I can think you'd want to try throw a personal, disrespectful comment about my lack of effort in finishing things.

In 11.3 red bars when I hit 215, I will more than likely be done leveling my druid. I don't know what your definition of finishing what you started is but my final goal in lixing was 215. So, I will have finished what I started at some point this weekend.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue