Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ice vs Fire

I know this is probably a common topic but could I get some info on weather to fire or ice
If people know about the following info please comment below
Average cast time
Damage
Energy cost
Cost

Thanks
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: Ice vs Fire

Basically all you need to know is that Ice does more damage in short 10 secondish fights so is burst damage, while fire is less damage at first, but in long fights does waaaay more damage. So if you do lots of quick lock fights go ice, but if you do tons of endgame boss killing go fire. Hope I helped. :D
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Awsome thanks for tips, XD
defiantly will consider
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Fire and ice are pretty equal. All depends which boss you are fighting.

For leveling fire is superior. The only way I see ice being more usefull is when you are dual logging. Ice has longer cooldowns so may be easier.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Fire and ice are pretty equal. All depends which boss you are fighting.

For leveling fire is superior. The only way I see ice being more usefull is when you are dual logging. Ice has longer cooldowns so may be easier.
Ice is better for killing 3* and 4* mobs because 2 ice hits and a 3* is dead and 3 ice hits and a 4* is dead where it can take 4-6 fire hits to kill. However on 1* and 2* mobs fire is definitely superior.
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414

No, fire is better in every way shape or form, unless you are a mage confined to doing exclusively 6* bosses in summoning
Simply incorrect. Ice does more damage for short fights, and often lock fights where fire does more damage for long fights.

No, fire is better in every way shape or form, unless you are a mage confined to doing exclusively 6* bosses in summoning
Simply incorrect. Ice does more damage for short fights, and often lock fights where fire does more damage for long fights.
Wrong let's say my ice blast does 12k and my fire bolt does 8k. I get 3x fire bolts to 1x ice blast which means potentially I'm hitting 24k in the same time ice blast takes to cool down. Ice is only good for support class and your top hit nothing more...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Wrong let's say my ice blast does 12k and my fire bolt does 8k. I get 3x fire bolts to 1x ice blast which means potentially I'm hitting 24k in the same time ice blast takes to cool down. Ice is only good for support class and your top hit nothing more...
Bending the truth. You use fire best dps skill and ice worst. I never said Ice does more damage in long fights what are you not getting? Lets say shards is 15k blast is 12k. Bolt is 9k and storm is 12k(generous). Ice would be doing a lot more damage in a quick 10-20 second fight where once fire has enough time to keep recasting there quick skills they out dps.