Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Demographic Survey

This is a good way for us to know more about the fellow players in the CH community. You might ask: What about those who do not have a forum account? This survey is more focused on the core players who are more into CH, as in to the point in which they are willing to seek out a community revolving around it, which most likely leads them to this forum.

Poll creation is apparently disabled, so instead reply to this post with your answers. Keep in mind that when I mean Celtic Heroes related activities, it includes going on the forum, chatting with people about it, etc

1. How often do you engage in Celtic Heroes related activities?
A. Several times every day
B. Once every day
C. Several times every week
D. Once every week
E. Other (please specify)

2. On average, how long is each session?
A. Less than 30 minutes
B. 0.5 - 1 hour
C. 1 - 2 hours
D. 2 - 3 hours

3. What activity composes of most of your sessions?
A. Grinding (leveling and farming both counts)
B. Bossing (includes camping for them)
C. PvP
D. Chatting (includes both in game and on forum)

4. How much real life money have you spent in Celtic Heroes? (In US $$$)
A. None
B. Less than $100
C. $100 to $200
D. $200 - $300

5. How do events (Yuletide, Beltane, etc) affect you?
A. None, as if the event contents aren't there
B. Casual, Enjoy the content, Collect a few easy to get event items just for the sake of it, open a few chest as luxury, fight a boss/mob if it happened to come into way
C. Hardcore, open chests, camp event mobs/bosses, buy the luxury items, try to get the most out of each event
D. Other (please specify)

6. When did you start playing Celtic Heroes?
A. 2011
B. 2012
C. 2013
D. 2014
E. 2015

7. Here is a collection of the most common complaints I've encountered from (mainly free to play) players (forum, AppStore, etc) throughout the years, which one do you think needs to be addressed the most? If you feel like there is something else that particularly stands out, choose F and specify.
A. I have no complaints
B. XP requirements for leveling is way too hard to meet, even with elixers, not to mention without elixers
C. Regeneration rate is terrible, takes forever without sigs/potions
D. Higher level clans camping for the lower tier bosses, leaving new players with no chance but to either buy drops from them or level up and join these "elite" clans. Starting a new clan that is competitive is virtually impossible.
E. Items in shop later on are ridiculously expensive
F. Other (please specify)

Re: Celtic Heroes Demographic Survey

1. A-but depends on time of year)
2. D
3. ABD
4. C
5. D-buy a few hundred-thousand chests with gold, camp bosses, nothing else event related
6. A
7. B-hard to justify leveling new toons to 210 given time and money constraints when one could buy a high level account for 4 hours worth of salary
F-drop rates of certain items in conjunction with spawn time of that boss (drop rate of a godly focus hrungnir firestorm helm, necro void poison dagger, godly necro oblivion bow ring, etc is probably about 1 per 2-5 years per world. Meaning 99% of endgame players will never get "that one" item they dream of even after killing on spawn for 3 years). Also hard not to complain about snorri still- it's a level 180 boss but half the 200+ toons don't have their offhands because it takes 8 crowns, of which one drops every week or two for their class
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

1: A
2: D 2-3 times a day
3: B and D
4: E don't know the difference in currency but $1500+ Australian dollars
5: D camp event bosses and open a few chests. I'd maybe do the hat quest if it was worth it but all the hats have been terrible for the last 2 years so I don't bother
6: D
7: F basically the same issues as mamba pointed out
F-drop rates of certain items in conjunction with spawn time of that boss (drop rate of a godly focus hrungnir firestorm helm, necro void poison dagger, godly necro oblivion bow ring, etc is probably about 1 per 2-5 years per world. Meaning 99% of endgame players will never get "that one" item they dream of even after killing on spawn for 3 years). Also hard not to complain about snorri still- it's a level 180 boss but half the 200+ toons don't have their offhands because it takes 8 crowns, of which one drops every week or two for their class
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

1. A
2. E - its never constant, can be even 15 mins and can be 2 hours.
3. D - mostly on Line.
4. A
5. D - between casual and hardcore, I kill the bosses but I dont go crazy with other stuff.
6. A
7. both B, C and F - lack of content and storyline.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

C. 1 - 2 hours

E. Other (prior to update few grand)

C. Hardcore, open chests, camp event mobs/bosses, buy the luxury items, try to get the most out of each event

C. 2013
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

E. Just on forums twice a day (once morning and once at night)

A. Less than 30 minutes

A. None

D. When my android device still worked these events where fun and i could actively participate in them. Due to destiny engine i see these events as a reminder of when the enjoyment of the game whent away (yuletide is when that happened)

B. 2012

7. Here is a collection of the most common complaints I've encountered from (mainly free to play) players (forum, AppStore, etc) throughout the years, which one do you think needs to be addressed the most? If you feel like there is something else that particularly stands out, choose F and specify.
F. I havent played android version enough to say current complaints besides the fact its just not the same experiance of being really good to really bad with no fun/good items and all my hard work is on ios servers. Only other complaint is that Cross platforming isnt something they seem to want to do or even attempt. They siad it's something they want to work on but i always feel its just something they say and then they just dont want to commit to the idea and just put it in the back of their minds... otm please try and commit the cp idea. Its almost been a year since destiny engine came out.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

This is so unorganized. You should make a google form and then view responses with percentages on an excel sheet. Technology
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

C. 1 - 2 hours

E. EVERYTHING

B. Less than $100

B. Casual, Enjoy the content, Collect a few easy to get event items just for the sake of it, open a few chest as luxury, fight a boss/mob if it happened to come into way

E. 2015

Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

May as well!

B. Once every day
C. Several times every week
D. Once every week

A. Less than 30 minutes
B. 0.5 - 1 hour
C. 1 - 2 hours
D. 2 - 3 hours
E. Other (please specify): Check the social app in the morning and when coming home, show up for the event bosses, raids, XDL, and dailies when I can!

C. PvP

A. None
B. Less than $100
C. $100 to $200
D. $200 - $300

A. None, as if the event contents aren't there
D. Other (please specify)

A. 2011
B. 2012
C. 2013
D. 2014
E. 2015

A. I have no complaints
B. XP requirements for leveling is way too hard to meet, even with elixers, not to mention without elixers
C. Regeneration rate is terrible, takes forever without sigs/potions
D. Higher level clans camping for the lower tier bosses, leaving new players with no chance but to either buy drops from them or level up and join these "elite" clans. Starting a new clan that is competitive is virtually impossible.
F. Other (please specify) - CLASS INBALANCE!!

Really great survey, hopefully it gives OTM some insight.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!