Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: weight lifting

Damn right I can run 60.
+1 we have found God :lol:
Someone ban this moron for impersonating me. There is only one Critz...and that is me chump.
impersonating ? Lol ive never once said i was you and i just made a pvp person as that name chump.
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

impersonating ? Lol ive never once said i was you and i just made a pvp person as that name chump.
The name is taken and your pvp mage will be a disgrace. Maybe you should change your name to Pussyitz. Its more fitting.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Pig, srs you're overreacting. If it was a serious huge deal I'd have owned up to it. We all know I lied about it and are just having fun with it

Nobody else thinks its funny?
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

By nobody else you mean you. Stop being butthurt and bet over it. The world isn't going to be a kiss-ass to you. It isn't a big deal, cool your jets.

Not asking anyone to be my kiss ass, everyone called you out and youre too childish to be the adult and apologize and step off your high horse of entitlement. Jheeze i dont even care you lied, thats the thing about the internet anyone can claim whatever they want, just make it believeable and if you get caught have integrity.
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

By nobody else you mean you. Stop being butthurt and bet over it. The world isn't going to be a kiss-ass to you. It isn't a big deal, cool your jets.
I didn't find it funny. I also really can't take your posts seriously anymore(not that I ever did). Oh well

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

do you have anything worthwhile to say peppa pig?

And now you lower yourself to childish insults... Im guessing you are what 15?
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon