Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any phobia's?

when i was in preeschool i aas deathly afraid of turtles :lol: idek why. i hate wasps, bees are fine as they dont hurt. the main thing is heights, im fine with going on the drop zone cause im strapped in, but standing even 10 yards high gets me light headed.
Heights. I can't climb a ladder to get on a roof.

But, explain this one.
I've jumped from an air plane 350 times with not one ounce of fear of heights....

Rcflyn, Optical, where do you jump?

I haven't jumped since my daughter was born 7 years ago, but I've jumped in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania and new York.
I need to get back in the air. I miss it.

Yeah, you won't realize how much you truly missed it until you get back up in the air. You've got to pick your priorities though.

The awesome thing is you'll have friends no matter where you go. So many good people in the skydiving community.

Sky diving definitely has a community that I don't think any other aspect of life has. I guess 20 people starting death in the eyes at the same time does that to you. Lol

Yeah, you won't realize how much you truly missed it until you get back up in the air. You've got to pick your priorities though.

The awesome thing is you'll have friends no matter where you go. So many good people in the skydiving community.

Sky diving definitely has a community that I don't think any other aspect of life has. I guess 20 people starting death in the eyes at the same time does that to you. Lol
thats awesome i wish i could go skydiving but i think that once the plane left the ground i would faint or id be too scared to jump.
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Definitely spiders! I'm ok if it's small but if it's big then it needs to go! As long as I can see it then I'm less worried but when it disappears I completely lose it and hide away forever O.o
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Another thing I find terrifying are maggots. I don't like flies, find them disgusting.

Rats
Mice
Squirrels
Hamsters, anything related or looks like a mouse. Hell Mickey and Minnie mouse! Lol
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Another thing I find terrifying are maggots. I don't like flies, find them disgusting.

Rats
Mice
Squirrels
Hamsters, anything related or looks like a mouse. Hell Mickey and Minnie mouse! Lol
In my previous post I totally forgot about maggots. like I said snakes are cute and spiders are awesome but I am deathly terrified of maggots.
little squirming eeeeew :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O