Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Muldar - Give Us Hope

I agree with this.

That fancy bow...if it's anything other than a reskin, get rid of it. Save for your own plat, and SERIOUSLY try to level up. Ignore everyone for a few hours and see how long it takes you to get to 100 on no plat. After that, go for 150. I bet you can't do it without getting plat.

You may say that "I have a job and don't have time for CH"
Well MUCH of the CH player base is the EXACT SAME. Sure, there are some 12yr olds who have nothing better to do than play games all day long, but they're too lazy to level anyway, in most cases.

I challenge you, no, I DARE you to make it to 150 with no plat or free items, and then come on the forums and say that it's a completely fair grind while looking us in the eye.

I bet you can't.
That's what I'm doing haha I only half play when at work but I actually do play in my free time :) (Was playing just now till my tablet died haha)

The only plat I've had so far was from some ActiveX ads and I just used it on some restoration potions :lol:

At the moment its a fair grind, sure that may change in the future but at the moment it feels like a mmo and with an mmo you've got to grind :lol:

But yeah I'm aiming for 150+ sure its going to take a while but I will get there :)

I agree with this.

That fancy bow...if it's anything other than a reskin, get rid of it. Save for your own plat, and SERIOUSLY try to level up. Ignore everyone for a few hours and see how long it takes you to get to 100 on no plat. After that, go for 150. I bet you can't do it without getting plat.

Well MUCH of the CH player base is the EXACT SAME. Sure, there are some 12yr olds who have nothing better to do than play games all day long, but they're too lazy to level anyway, in most cases.

I challenge you, no, I DARE you to make it to 150 with no plat or free items, and then come on the forums and say that it's a completely fair grind while looking us in the eye.

I bet you can't.
Yea he can't do that. How the hell is he supposed to look us in the eye on forums._.? Smh
It was a figure of speech. :lol:
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

I agree with this.

I bet you can't.
Yea he can't do that. How the hell is he supposed to look us in the eye on forums._.? Smh
It was a figure of speech. :lol:
.-.

Welp gl muldar.-. If u need anything spam jake on balor._. (He owes me 500k u can have)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

+1, and gl muldar. I dont see this as a challenge to you to go through every bad aspect of the game, rather i see it as a player who happens to have access to the developers. I hope you see the unbalences and lacking areas of the game and help them get fixed.
Best of luck :)
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

What puzzles me is that after all this time we finally have an OTM employee playing the game, and he starts off on Android and only android and no sign of OTM on iOS.

Good luck with the ranger, maybe we'll see some change.

P.S. Goml scrub

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

What puzzles me is that after all this time we finally have an OTM employee playing the game, and he starts off on Android and only android and no sign of OTM on iOS.

He doesnt have an iOS device. Hes working on getting an iPad soon.

I'm playing with him on Android. My initial plan was to only level with him so we would always be the same level. I did like an hour of leveling without him. I am now 20 levels higher and 2 million gold richer :?
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Naice

He doesnt have an iOS device. Hes working on getting an iPad soon.

I'm doing a play-through with him on Android. My initial plan was to only level with him so we would always be the same level. I did like an hour of leveling without him. I am now 20 levels higher and 2 million gold richer :?
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

If he is 37, he is about to hit one of the points where new players quit. There are some very difficult levels where there are few mobs to level on efficiently if you are not an alt that was geared by your main. I forget now exactly, but they are in the 40s and 50s. Lots of people breeze through to there, then quit. Try to do it without plat until at least 70. It is tough. I have always thought that this was a drawback to increasing the player base. With 225+ levels, the grind should have a smooth gradual climb, but the mob level distribution is not even.
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

If he is 37, he is about to hit one of the points where new players quit. There are some very difficult levels where there are few mobs to level on efficiently if you are not an alt that was geared by your main. I forget now exactly, but they are in the 40s and 50s. Lots of people breeze through to there, then quit. Try to do it without plat until at least 70. It is tough. I have always thought that this was a drawback to increasing the player base. With 225+ levels, the grind should have a smooth gradual climb, but the mob level distribution is not even.
That point is actually level 58.
Once you reach level 58, boars dont give you enough xp, there arent enough whisps to level on, and bloodgrove druids/pirates are too high level. This leaves you with the fairy pit as your only leveling option for level 58-65.

The problem is not the fairy pit- the problem is the loredancers in them. Even for me, a level 51 toon with full lux and ancient armour, those loredancers are the biggest pain in the ass. The reason is as soon as you aggro them, they cast their energy shield skill, which lasts ONE WHOLE MINUTE. That means that for one minute, you just have to stand there taking hits from it until you can finally kill it. Waste of lix time and extremely hard for new players to stay alive.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.