Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Greetings from Core Collapse!

Hello, I am an old player. Old as in one of the first days the game came out. I played faithfully for a long time, managing to reach level 150 (rogue) before I quit.

I believe the update I quit on, was the update that had introduced the dragon that was more powerful than Aggy (I forgot it's name)

I have a few questions!

1. How has the game changed?
2. Is the pay to advance situation any better?
3. Is the level cap still 200?
4. What is a good world to join with LOTS of friendly people? (I'm a social type guy, so a good clan is a must!)
5. Is the dev team still active?

I'll post this in general discussion too! Thanks in advance!
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

Re: Greetings from Core Collapse!

Mordris was the dragons name :)
Level cap is about 220 I believe and in the latest 2 updates. a new area has been added (Gelbrons tower) and the bounty board system. Through this its slightly easier to gain xp and continue to do quests.
Maybe it's worth checking announcements for the different update notes. :)
People are level 230+ yet cap is 220?
Sorry cap is 240 and is never changing
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Hello, I am an old player. Old as in one of the first days the game came out. I played faithfully for a long time, managing to reach level 150 (rogue) before I quit.

I believe the update I quit on, was the update that had introduced the dragon that was more powerful than Aggy (I forgot it's name)

I have a few questions!

1. How has the game changed?
2. Is the pay to advance situation any better?
3. Is the level cap still 200?
4. What is a good world to join with LOTS of friendly people? (I'm a social type guy, so a good clan is a must!)
5. Is the dev team still active?

I'll post this in general discussion too! Thanks in advance!

1. game has changed in many ways...graphics being first noticeable, there has been a change in starter questline. Chests got introduced and provided options to buy/sell sigils, backpack, bank expansions as well as winning mount and plat. Another change from update 3 are new skills and any fixes on some classes skills. ironspike and deadroot have been removed and now replaced with coppinger and ironscale. Recently been an implement of bounty board that provides option to gain exp and gold as well as chance get bounty bag that contains a random prize from sellable coin to a mount. Maps also had a change in navigation so that all areas you have visited are on left side of screen making it quicker and easier to go to places. The new and biggest change are the new areas in the game. In update 4 there has been 3 new areas - Sewers, Murky and Carrowmore. Gelebrons tower is latest update and contains floors.

2. About pay to advance situation....it is now easier to get gold thanks to areas such as pirates and the carrowmore gold drop bosses it is easier to gather gold. However you still need many elixirs to advance through levels quickly or else its going to take you a long time. So while it is easier to gain gold, it is still same about needing plat items.

3. there isn't a level cap of 200, many are even past 200. I believe cap is going to be 240

4. I can't help you about iOS servers if that's where your going. Balor and Fingal are great servers if your going android

Welcome back :D is your name related to vain glory? Sorry for the off topic, but the name is a skill from one of the heroes :) .
Hope you enjoy your stay wherever u end up :)
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."