Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Furyion's Ice Mage Guide

One thing I might add is peirce lure as a skill to consider. I find it useful with all mage builds as it helps in group leveling, bosses, and pvp at times.

Nice guide thi
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I made a lvl 6 ice Mage and now I mastered the class, everything furyion says is wrong.. The way to make a epic eg Mage is lots of DEXERITY AND VITALITY, for gear you will want minor ice rings +1 only anymore than that is too Much, Dex is very helpful as you dodge enemies attacks and vit increases ur survivability maybe put extra points in strength to improve those autos, yours truly lvl 6 ice Mage friddo, master of the Mage class ;)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I made a lvl 6 ice Mage and now I mastered the class, everything furyion says is wrong.. The way to make a epic eg Mage is lots of DEXERITY AND VITALITY, for gear you will want minor ice rings +1 only anymore than that is too Much, Dex is very helpful as you dodge enemies attacks and vit increases ur survivability maybe put extra points in strength to improve those autos, yours truly lvl 6 ice Mage friddo, master of the Mage class ;)
I made a level 3 warrior and I agree completely.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Also consider adding h2h as I noticed the other day my grim is h2h ability
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Yep it is h2h abilty, but the grim is low damage, and low range. Leveling the abilty will do very little, but I see one use it could be good for. Dl/edl offhand adds divine damage, so you could level h2h to get attack to hit the boss while casting. Would only work on the chaos aura bosses though.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Yep it is h2h abilty, but the grim is low damage, and low range. Leveling the abilty will do very little, but I see one use it could be good for. Dl/edl offhand adds divine damage, so you could level h2h to get attack to hit the boss while casting. Would only work on the chaos aura bosses though.
You will be better off with leveling wand ability.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

same made level 5 druid and went full strength with maxed bandage wounds , you've inspired me so much friddoo my druid is killing machine
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

This is really helpful. Thanks for your time in sharing this with ice mages. I'm level 108 and I currently do not have the freeze skill (still finding remaining pages) but I've found that energy shield, ice attunement, lure of ice, ice shards, and ice blast to be most effective thus far as a mostly solo mage.
How effective is the freeze skill to have I wonder? It seems to me that I could get by with my only offensive skills being shards and blast but is freeze really worth investing points in?