Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: About Epona

Dills needs a pickle' exe needs a pickle and that mage person needs a pickle, point is we all need a pickle and I forgot what I was really going to say. #attention devisit disorder

Clans are just a filtered List of people you will be mostly friendly to even though that's how the world should work anyways. Otherwise its just a big list of people and a massive group chat.

That being said lots of people in Epona are able to look beyond their clan and be kind to others.
thou

Also I think Epona is the fairest server in game, all servers have their problems and all should join here!
i can be your angel or curse you alone decide
Or we could meet half way.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

----------CLANS----------

-----Anarchy-----
History:Dilvar bought the clan Anarchy off a low lvl player for 20k and a grimling sword, that was 2012 and it is since 2013 the top clan on epona. Many of the oldest players are in here and are generals. Rarely people get kicked or leave the clan.
Rules:
Requeriments: Usually we prefer high level memebers which means 180+ but often we make exceptions for lower levels too.
Chieftain: Dilvar

-----Bacardi Gold-----
History: Bacardi first started with Be0wulf and its original most loyal members, RogueofGuthix (first member), Bacardi (not me haha) and Tankerbell. We aim to help low tier and high tier members be the best they can be as well as making long lasting friendships.
Rules: No scamming, be friendly and mature, and try to stay nuetral to other clans. If the member wants to join a bigger clans such as Anarchy or Goonies it's important to tell me ahead of time but I won't be angry because in Bacardi Gold we respect people's decisions. Clan bank donations are not mandatory.
Requeriments: Must be age 16+ But preferably 18+ years of age, must be able to use the app kik and generals/guardians must have the app teamspeak 3 to voice chat while playing, must be able to level at a acceptable rate but there are no level requirments.
Chieftain: Be0wulf

-----Goonies-----
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain:

-----LaughnCoffin-----
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain: Allpashion

-----Primordials-----
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain: Lordbs

-----Sparta-----
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain: Dirkwe

-----Underground-----
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain

-(Each Chieftan or Generals could say something about his clan, and it will be add to the post. For exmple: rules, level requeriment, a little explanation about the clan... This is better than personal opinions). MP me or add me in WeChat If you want add the text.

-Clans are in alphabetical order. It can be add more clans or deleted.

-A moderator could keep this post on top and update it with the changes.

-Thanks NovaLegendZz for this post, i think it is a good idea. and we can continue updating it with all we want.

----------Plat Item Prices----------
-Health Sigil Crates: 5k.
-Energy Sigil Crates: 5k.
-Backpack Expansion Crates: 3-5k.
-Bank Expansion Crates: 3-5k.
-Alteration Books: 3-5k.
-Rebirth Books: 8k.
-Ancient idols: 200-400g.
-Idols: 100-200g.
-Restoration Potions: 200g.

-----Super-----
-Super Combos: 8k.
-Super Xps: 3k-4k.

-----Heroic-----
-Heroic Combos: 15k.
-Heroic Xps: 5-6k.
-Heroic Hp: 1k.
-Heroic Energy: 1k.
-Heroic Travel 1k.
-Heroic Haste: 2-3k.
-Heroic Attack: 500g-1k.
-Heroic Defence: 500g-1k.
-Heroic Armour: 500g-1k.

----------Bosses----------
-You can join Boss Battle if you aren't too low level. If you have 10 levels under the boss level you can join the battle. If you are lower than 10 levels you cant join.

-Event bosses and edl (exalted dragonlord) bosses are class roll, this meaning either the class you call or turn up with is the class you'll roll for, if a drop is for your class.

-Stonevale Bosses: No Class Roll
-Otherworld Bosses: No Class Roll
-Aggragoth: No Class Roll
-Hrungnir: No Class Roll
-Mordris: No Class Roll
-Dragonlord Bosses: No Class Roll
-Necro: Class Roll
-Event Bosses: Class Roll
-Exaulted Dragonlord Bosses: Class Roll

Diferent posts about roll or not roll:
Discusion about roll rules: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=72142
Discusion about drops: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=55731

----------Drops----------
No restrictions about to sell or to keep your drops.
You can sell all of the drops you from something, as small as a rem or tab from a simple stonevale boss to Mordris spears and necro loot, whether you get either from a winning roll or direct drop so there is no restriction on that, thankfully.

----------Interesting Posts about Epona Server----------
Photo Collection: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=10547

WE ARE WORKING IN THIS POST. PLEASE DONT POST HERE AND NO REPLY HERE, IF YOU ARE NOT AGREE OR WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING MAKE A NEW POST OR PM AlusAlos. We can re-edit it and add all we want or remove all we want.
Last edited by AlusAlos on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:25 am, edited 14 times in total.
Characters:
Alos Druid level. 206
Alus Warrior level 90 (Just a items bank)

Clan:
Anarchy

Wow ALOS!!

Thats such a good post :)

Thank You man, i hope we can get all information and get a new topic with this post on top Sticky with a beautiful star!
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Alos you should post this on a new thread and have the topic locked before anyone can ruin it.
I hope a Moderator can help with that and made a post witch stay on top all the time When we finish i will ask them
Characters:
Alos Druid level. 206
Alus Warrior level 90 (Just a items bank)

Clan:
Anarchy

Top and/or well known clans:

-Anarchy:
History:Dilvar bought the clan Anarchy off a low lvl player for 20k and a grimling sword, that was 2012 and it is since 2013 the top clan on epona. Many of the oldest players are in here and are generals. Rarely people get kicked or leave the clan.
Rules:
Requeriments: Usually we prefer high level memebers which means 180+ but often we make exceptions for lower levels too.
Chieftain: Dilvar

-Bacardi Gold:
History: Bacardi first started with Be0wulf and its original most loyal members, RogueofGuthix (first member), Bacardi (not me haha) and Tankerbell. We aim to help low tier and high tier members be the best they can be as well as making long lasting friendships.
Rules: No scamming, be friendly and mature, and try to stay nuetral to other clans. If the member wants to join a bigger clans such as Anarchy or Goonies it's important to tell me ahead of time but I won't be angry because in Bacardi Gold we respect people's decisions. Clan bank donations are not mandatory.
Requeriments: Must be age 16+ But preferably 18+ years of age, must be able to use the app kik and generals/guardians must have the app teamspeak 3 to voice chat while playing, must be able to level at a acceptable rate but there are no level requirments.
Chieftain: Be0wulf

-Goonies:
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain:

-LaughnCoffin:
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain: Allpashion

-Primordials:
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain: Lordbs

-Sparta:
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain: Dirkwe

-Underground:
History:
Rules:
Requeriments:
Chieftain

-(Each Chieftan or Generals could say something about his clan, and it will be add to the post. For exmple: rules, level requeriment, a little explanation about the clan... This is better than personal opinions). MP me or add me in WeChat If you want add the text.

-Clans are in alphabetical order. It can be add more clans or deleted.

-A moderator could keep this post on top and update it with the changes.

-Thanks NovaLegendZz for this post, i think it is a good idea. and we can continue updating it with all we want.

Plat Item Prices:
Health Sigil Crates: 5k.
Energy Sigil Crates: 5k.
Backpack Expansion Crates: 3-5k.
Bank Expansion Crates: 3-5k.
Alteration Books: 3-5k.
Rebirth Books: 8k.
Ancient idols: 200-400g.
Idols: 100-200g.
Restoration Potions: 200g.

Super:
Super Combos: 8k.
Super Xps: 3k-4k.

Heroic:
Heroic Combos: 15k.
Heroic Xps: 5-6k.
Heroic Hp: 1k.
Heroic Energy: 1k.
Heroic Travel 1k.
Heroic Haste: 2-3k.
Heroic Attack: 500g-1k.
Heroic Defence: 500g-1k.
Heroic Armour: 500g-1k.

Bosses.
-You can join Boss Battle if you aren't too low level. If you have 10 levels under the boss level you can join the battle. If you are lower than 10 levels you cant join.

-Event bosses and edl (exalted dragonlord) bosses are class roll, this meaning either the class you call or turn up with is the class you'll roll for, if a drop is for your class.

-Otherworld, Stonevale And Others: No Class Roll
-Aggragoth: No Class Roll
-Hrungnir: No Class Roll
-Mordris: No Class Roll
-Dragonlord Bosses: No Class Roll
-Necro: Class Roll
-Event Bosses: Class Roll
-Exaulted Dragonlord Bosses: Class Roll

Diferent posts about roll or not roll:
Discusion about roll rules: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=72142
Discusion about drops: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=55731

Drops:
No restrictions about to sell or to keep your drops.
You can sell all of the drops you from something, as small as a rem or tab from a simple stonevale boss to Mordris spears and necro loot, whether you get either from a winning roll or direct drop so there is no restriction on that, thankfully.

Interesting Posts about Epona Server
Photo Collection: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=10547
you forgot to say we got the best chief
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q