Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ancients under new mgmt

Gee, being a end game player is SO hard. I wonder why theres so many high levels.... Anyone with elixirs can be a lv 200, it doesn't take skill to level only time. Bosses arent hard either, just attack. I love how its made how to be that its so difficult.
Gl killing Necro with that strategy
Necro is the hardest endgame boss. That being said its a cakewalk. Being that 3/5 classes are dps, and most players are those classes over druid/warrior, i can say this in general, the fight is mainly just attacking still. Wether its ghosts or necro or adds... And rangers dont even have to dodge, and last necro kill i saw there was druid casting sanctuary so rogues didnt have to run. Just mages, and some didnt even have to run cause they used e shield(which i dont suggest personally). Again, necro is a cakewalk, dont make it out to be hard.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Gee, being a end game player is SO hard. I wonder why theres so many high levels.... Anyone with elixirs can be a lv 200, it doesn't take skill to level only time. Bosses arent hard either, just attack. I love how its made how to be that its so difficult.
Gl killing Necro with that strategy
Necro is the hardest endgame boss. That being said its a cakewalk. Being that 3/5 classes are dps, and most players are those classes over druid/warrior, i can say this in general, the fight is mainly just attacking still. Wether its ghosts or necro or adds... And rangers dont even have to dodge, and last necro kill i saw there was druid casting sanctuary so rogues didnt have to run. Just mages, and some didnt even have to run cause they used e shield(which i dont suggest personally). Again, necro is a cakewalk, dont make it out to be hard.
How many necro kills did you attend while you were active?
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

How many necro kills did you attend while you were active?
Muiltiple attempts, 3-5 kills. Enough to know what works and what doesn't.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

moderator, can you please delete this entire post.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Foolish people like rajin think they know the whole game from camping castle and claiming they could level they just won't :lol: :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Should've taken yall's cheezy necro chat,
to yall's cheezy EXCLUSIVE CLAN ONLY
NECRO KILL thread, which yall had shut down,
due to the negative responses on it.
Not tear it up on this Ancients Thread.

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 22&t=74664
Last edited by o8o on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attachments
2015-07-03 19.00.04.png
2015-07-03 19.00.04.png (95.06 KiB) Viewed 2282 times
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

I am not the bad guy here. I did continue the derailing of this thread only because I was angry to see that Critz was shaming an innocent thread. I want everyone to see those that posted above in All____ for what they really are. That is a bunch of trouble makers. Being honest, helpful, and caring is what makes our world thrive. In 2012 everyone respected each other and there were no issues as there are today. Players went out of their way to help each other out despite level differences, clan differences, etc. Dont get me wrong, this world still has good people willing to fight to the death for.lughs freedom; however, there are those now that have alternative motives in mind. To Akbar, sorry this had to be derailed like such. Good luck with your new position. -Rai

I am not the bad guy here. I did continue the derailing of this thread only because I was angry to see that Critz was shaming an innocent thread. I want everyone to see those that posted above in All____ for what they really are. That is a bunch of trouble makers. Being honest, helpful, and caring is what makes our world thrive. In 2012 everyone respected each other and there were no issues as there are today. Players went out of their way to help each other out despite level differences, clan differences, etc. Dont get me wrong, this world still has good people willing to fight to the death for.lughs freedom; however, there are those now that have alternative motives in mind. To Akbar, sorry this had to be derailed like such. Good luck with your new position. -Rai
Like I said, stuck in the past ;)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

You derail every topic and continue to spew hate towards everyone in lugh. Your opinions of the server are biased and second hand information feed to you by people with personal grudges against individual players on lugh. Your ability to look ignorant and downright idiotic never cease. One day you will grow up hopefully soon.