Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ancients under new mgmt

Hello all,

Toycat is taking some time off and has made me interim chiefain. He will, of course, resume the crown when he returns.

To those who have joined Virus - you are welcome back whenever you wish (at your previous rank, of course). if no one chooses to return, I guess I will be the Lone Ranger :) .

I do not expect Ancients to change much - but i am considering a few things which I will discuss with Generals once they return.

For newer Lughians, Ancients is mostly an end-game, high level clan. We are not about equipping people the fastest - we are about having a good time, playing nice, and trying to promote a friendly/fair Lugh atmosphere. Civility and integrity are the main expectations of members. Poor behavior reflects on the entire clan and (now that I am chief) on me, and will not be tolerated :evil: .

Cheers
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Re: Ancients under new mgmt

Your people in ancients that joined virus just got caught swapping drops at mordy. Good game Akbar.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

first: virus is not ancients, though many of its members used to be ancients. and when they are done, if they are done, i think many will rejoin. but that is neither here nor there.

second: i have heard one partial account of what happened at Mordy. I wasn't there. I am not in that clan. they don't take direction from me. I get why you want to link me to them, but i do not think this post is the right place to talk about a mordy incident.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Not trying to link them to you, just want you to be aware of the situation. If and when people rejoin ancients I hope you highly consider who you let back.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

...STILL trying to get people
to do Yall's dirty work *smh.
Making sure individuals are held to your clan and server rules is not getting others to do dirty work. It is called accountability for ones actions.

Making sure individuals are held to your clan and server rules is not getting others to do dirty work. It is called accountability for ones actions.

Lmao!! What about the accountability in running with drops? How come nobody is punished for that?
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

No one asked for your opinion,
but thanks anyway, Mr/Miss WhoEv
you are in THAT Clan.
It was a Statement which the Op
& most in game, know Who, & What i meant.
You love attacking me on forums
lmao...
and by all means,
keep it rolling & yourself Undercover.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187