Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introducing a new clan: Virus

Who should we contact if someone breaks laughs rules or that of your clan. Are screen shots required or is a players word enough.
Feel free to contact me if there is an issue with a member of Virus. I prefer that you use the forum PM or in game mail since whispers may be missed if I have a lot of text scrolling by. Screen shots would be nice, but go ahead and contact me if you don't have one. I prefer to catch issues/misunderstandings early before they grow into real or imagined problems. Communication is key.

Have fun out there!

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

We formed a new clan with the following mission: Return Lugh to a fair and friendly server..
Lol your clan just got caught switching drops at mordy. Multiple people involved and a major conspiracy. So much for your clan restoring the peace. Was only a matter of time before you showed your true colors.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Time for you guys to step up and explain on your end what your clan actually did why you switched drops why you held off for all your clans druids to roll after.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

We formed a new clan with the following mission: Return Lugh to a fair and friendly server..
Lol your clan just got caught switching drops at mordy. Multiple people involved and a major conspiracy. So much for your clan restoring the peace. Was only a matter of time before you showed your true colors.
And you're clan didn't ? What about having people help in a boss fight, and then conveniently telling them after the fact that they can't dice. I see you Critz........

I wasn’t at the most recent Mordris fight but this is what I have learned so far.

A couple of people in the lock group thought it would be a good idea to exclude non-clan from a druid ring. Many of the people in the group were dual logging and didn’t notice the discussion. The idea that someone would change a drop is so incomprehensible that it took a moment to understand this had happened. A clannie from the lock group then tried to track down the druids at the fight so they could dice for the ring. I think she is still working on this but all the druids at the fight will be able to dice for the item.

Excluding people is the exact opposite of what our clan stands for and cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. We are in the process of taking appropriate action.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Just to clarify.... There wasn't any secret dicing. As soon as I realized something was wrong. I immediately requested the drop and began contacting all Druids who were present.

my understanding is that two people were involved. both have been kicked/left virus. Neither will be allowed in Ancients.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients