Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Errr... Is this a damn joke?? ADMIN.

Hi.. As you know I got glitched with insane stats. Just so you know I was level 100 before that damn glitch that has wasted 3 days playing time for me. Why the hell am I only level 93? This is absolutely crazy. Ask anyone on Rhiannon, I was 100 before I got glitched. This is real bs. Sort it ASAP please, more of my time wasted.

..RAP :!:
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Errr... Is this a damn joke?? ADMIN.

Thankyou for the quick reply. Also just looked and to get to 100 from 93 I used about 9 Super Combo elixers, 2 super xp elixers and about 5 super xp pots and whilst I was glitched I used about 2 or 3 super Xs elixers, none of which I have had refunded. (obviously if I get put back to 100 I will not expect the stuff I used to get there back (the combo elixers).

Thanks.

..RAP :!:
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Things will get sorted out for you just be patient. Dont act like otm is doing any of this on purpose. Since this is a huge update thing will be bugged. If you lose a day of playing, so what! Its a game. I think the more people realize that this is a game and understand that this is FREE for our enjoyment, we can all live a little easier. Im tired of all of the furious complaints. You are ripping apart people hard work! Im not saying your issue is petty, Im just saying that they have tons of bugs to fix and will take care of your issue. If you came to me with that attitude in real life I would say get out and never come back. People need to chill and be patient. Otm has done an amazing job with the bugs and everything. It has been less than a week and there have been two patches already and other fixes to many individual problems. Everyone just relax.
TheMist-141 Rogue of Ascension, Server Danu

Take everything in moderation, including moderation.

Things will get sorted out for you just be patient. Dont act like otm is doing any of this on purpose. Since this is a huge update thing will be bugged. If you lose a day of playing, so what! Its a game. I think the more people realize that this is a game and understand that this is FREE for our enjoyment, we can all live a little easier. Im tired of all of the furious complaints. You are ripping apart people hard work! Im not saying your issue is petty, Im just saying that they have tons of bugs to fix and will take care of your issue. If you came to me with that attitude in real life I would say get out and never come back. People need to chill and be patient. Otm has done an amazing job with the bugs and everything. It has been less than a week and there have been two patches already and other fixes to many individual problems. Everyone just relax.
Honestly i dont see anything wrong with what he said compared to some people
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+