Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design your own Celtic Hero Skill

Summon Chicken

Calls forth the mighty chicken god, Curry, to aid you in battle.

Duration: 3 minutes

Class: Druid

Damage: Adds 15 damage per 10 focus you have.
More like 1 dmg every 1500 focus u have. Duration : 3 secs.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Maybe they will bring back the druid group bark spell that never made it into v4.

Druid
Natures spirit
Boosts nature magic of group for 1 minute
Cooldown 3 minutes
Does not stack
Energy cost:high
Natures spirit would add around 1250 nature magic at level 50 for the group within 5 meters.
ability boosting skills does sound intriguing
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Druid
Nature's Essence (since spirit is already taken)
Similar to Nature's Embrace or Nature's Touch, but replenishes target's Energy instead of Health.
Similar cool down and points as Embrace/Touch.

Would be slightly more difficult to determine when to cast it since you don't see group member's energy (adding it would be too cluttered on phones), but you could get a feel for it after working with people for a bit. I'd lean more towards it being like Embrace, restore over time even while in battle, but see it being more powerful and useful being similar to Nature's Touch. not sure how much of an advantage that would provide. It would allow higher level characters to reallocate skill points that would be put into meditate, reserve some of the focus points for other areas, and stay in the higher level boss fights longer.

Ideally I'd like to see Nature's Embrace restore health and energy.

I don't have experience with other characters or the higher level skills (currently a level 71 Druid as my only character) to know what other types of attacks would benefit Druids or other characters, but in my limited experience I do know that having the ability to quickly restore other people's energy would be extremely useful.

Druid
Similar to Nature's Embrace or Nature's Touch, but replenishes target's Energy instead of Health.

Would be slightly more difficult to determine when to cast it since you don't see group member's energy (adding it would be too cluttered on phones), but you could get a feel for it after working with people for a bit. I'd lean more towards it being like Embrace, restore over time even while in battle, but see it being more powerful and useful being similar to Nature's Touch. not sure how much of an advantage that would provide. It would allow higher level characters to reallocate skill points that would be put into meditate, reserve some of the focus points for other areas, and stay in the higher level boss fights longer.

I don't have experience with other characters or the higher level skills (currently a level 71 Druid as my only character) to know what other types of attacks would benefit Druids or other characters, but in my limited experience I do know that having the ability to quickly restore other people's energy would be extremely useful.
Mages have this skill it's called Energy Boost
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Druid

You would just need 2 Druids then one casting the energy skill the other healing almost no regn lux needed.
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220

Natures fart
Class: Druid
Cool down: based on how many gaston pies you have
Dmg: 1k dmg for each point in foc (you need to focus on the build up of the fart right?)
Insta cast
DoT if you somehow survive
Effect is green leaves coming out of the Druids butt with explosive power

I'm done here

10/10 would recommend!
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220

New class: Builder

Constructs walls for party members to hide behind and use for cover.
Constructs turrets that will fire on anything that comes into aggro range.
- walls and turrets have a high threat factor that mobs will destroy them before attacking the builder
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

Copy shot- ranger skill only
A ranger can copy a opponent skill when he or she is attacked, by using a copy shot to mimic the last attack you have encounter. May be nerfed, if a rouge does a 5k shadow strike, the ranger copy shot does maybe 2k. The ranger does not actually do shadow strike, but the copy shot just mimics the damage of a specific skill.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Copy shot- ranger skill only
A ranger can copy a opponent skill when he or she is attacked, by using a copy shot to mimic the last attack you have encounter. May be nerfed, if a rouge does a 5k shadow strike, the ranger copy shot does maybe 2k. The ranger does not actually do shadow strike, but the copy shot just mimics the damage of a specific skill.
A short duration damage reflection skill would be pretty neat.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|