Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All the way from crom ;)

You can only change forum name I thought.
I don't know how he done that but he made that toon named 'Aio' from lvl 1 to 190 after 1 day and got all full dl armour and dagger, just the same queststuff like Godfury had.

Maybe they transferd his stuff from his disabled toon to a new toon of him? Guess you just have to lie and complain a lot untill you get what you want.
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Arma! This is Cypher nice clan you got there ☺️☺️ Hah

Have fun making a new toon, i dont get why OTM even let this guy change his Charackter names?

Husan2( lvl 180 ranger) -> Hison (lvl 180 ranger)
Godfury (lvl 190 rogue with dl armour and dagger)
-> Aio (lvl 1 to 190 in 1 day with full dl armour and dagger)

Kinda weird ingame he says he is not cypher the scammer.
You know what's funny? I lvled wit heal/winter/dark to 180.. Lol you totally have story wrong. Ty very much for lying to everyone. And also, ask any support member and you can't change the name really.. Maybe if you hack the system and OTM has them all protected. When I ask to show me prof you all say that it's in 'Anarchy list' which could easy be made up.. I am still playing on Hison because I know you just being an A Hole to me. Many people told me just to block you or ignore and I'll listen to them. And until farther prof that you can show me I am waiting...

Iam just being an Ahole, sure thats ok. At least iam not letting you scamm arma2 and other people again.
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Iam just being an Ahole, sure thats ok. At least iam not letting you scamm arma2 and other people again.
Scam? Again? Dude you really need to get your facts streight. I am not husan and I wouldn't scam them because they were my clan mates and I only brought stuff to clan..