Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: tired this happening

Last that is the first time you have written somethin where people understand it. Grats
Something*
I didn't understand it.

P.S. U r.
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan:

Delete this Last. INF don't whine
HAHAHA obviously. You instigate something THEN whine about it. What a bunch of shmucks.
ALb shh u is nub. AND THANKS VULTURE I TRY._.:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

for the people who are talking but don't know a lot about Herne,

there are 2 main clans, infection and resurgens. Infection was the top clan of Herne for a very long time lead by WH and SF mostly. they got bored because there was no competition and decided to peacefully leave Infection and create a new clan called Resurgens. some ppl in Infection got hurt and started griefing Resurgens (this is the beginning, WH and SF didn't do any bad to Infection they just left). just since update Res and Inf are able to compete and lately Resurgens is taking over the power. Lastknight's complaining here is because he can't stand a loss. People in his clan have started this and are doing it more than people in Resurgens. both clans do all they can to make the other clan have a hard time, so be it. if you want to change it you show the right example now because we have already tried.

on a personal note to last: the drops we got from Mord you tried to grief us on so badly were pretty decent
on a personal note to midore: INF does whine and they also fight with clannies.
The Griefing started at gara with resurgence. Someone supposedly used a root scroll and then all hell broke loose. Res then decided to blame pir(I think), who was just a spectator watching the fight harmlessly. After that Res decided to grief. (And the funny thing is, u guys used root scrolls on gara kills AFTER this incident, so it basically proves all you guys were trying to do was start something).

^facts.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry u clearly havent a clue of what started the hate and griefing. Its pointless to go into it. Ive been on both sides and both clans are equally involved in griefing.

Curry u clearly havent a clue of what started the hate and griefing. Its pointless to go into it. Ive been on both sides and both clans are equally involved in griefing.
Curry please report to the burn center :lol: :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I'm talking about who started he Griefing after res. and yea, ur right I don't have a clue about the hate and Griefing as when i started, the hate ans griefing was occuring. But I'm not that big of an idiot that I don't know who started it. When res was created, there wasn't much dispute. it only started when people were being blamed for no reason, and scammers joining the clan.

im not talking about herne's history eons ago. Im talking about the griefing after res was made.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.