Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: tired this happening

Sorry I had to edit this post due top name / shaming.

I do get why this is annoying that people try to grief but rather than naming maybe try to figure a general solution?

The growth charms have been removed from shop which is a start. Maybe make it so you can't walk on top/through bosses?
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Lower the character targeting area. If they arn't in the group, you normally don't need to click on them.

One solution would be to change this to the green circles under the targeted mob/characters instead of the size of the mob/character. All mobs should have a slightly increased circle radius. Even the smallest .0001 (unit of circle size :mrgreen: ) would mean they would need 3 or more characters to grief a boss like they do now.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

This is from sever herne this is a problem please bring some admin to our sever and you well see how <removed> is they do this and they are no good and they use growth charm so we can't lock boss when we have lock but they stand there so hard To target the boss they use bat wing mount with growth charm so we can't target also.
Couple of your folks started doing this to us while we were killing priest at mordis on several occasions, do you remember? Or just have selective memory? Costed a lot of plat that night. This is retaliation.

This is from sever herne this is a problem please bring some admin to our sever and you well see how <removed> is they do this and they are no good and they use growth charm so we can't lock boss when we have lock but they stand there so hard To target the boss they use bat wing mount with growth charm so we can't target also.
Couple of your folks started doing this to us while we were killing priest at mordis on several occasions, do you remember? Or just have selective memory? Costed a lot of plat that night. This is retaliation.
this is rarely done without some incentive firsst, usually instigated by a clan sick of loosing locks, finding a peacful solution is the best way
Oderint Dum Metuant.

K No offense but there wouldn't be any of this happening in herne if wh didn't decide to make another clan cuz there was No competition. On top of that he was the one who started all the bs in the time there was some peace on herne. So in the end if ur looking to blame anyone blame him.

Bonk._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

K No offense but there wouldn't be any of this happening in herne if wh didn't decide to make another clan cuz there was No competition. On top of that he was the one who started all the bs in the time there was some peace on herne. So in the end if ur looking to blame anyone blame him.

Bonk._.
Shh chimp, the reason there was no competition was because my clan in general stopped playing. A couple of people from infection left and created a new clan and from there it created competition. Could point the finger at soo many different reasons why everyone griefs eachother but we would be sitting here for years. The occasion that Lastrogue is talking about was retaliation from when a few infection started wearing growth charms to attempt to block our view of the priestess at mordis. I would like peace but it simply will never happen.

You don't like my bat mount last? :twisted:
I am unable to see your bat mount when in default characters mode. :( If people are constantly doing this I suggest you turn this mode on in your device settings. It removes all fashion and mounts and returns charcters back to their nooby state. A perfect solution to this problem.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215