Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Game

Guild Wars 2. PC mmo and the best one imo.

Lots of content, end game is reachable in 1-3 weeks and the game mechanics are amazing. Its a $60 fee to play (in Australia) but there is no subscription fee.

If you're not convinced. Watch the angry joe show review on it.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Guild Wars 2. PC mmo and the best one imo.

Lots of content, end game is reachable in 1-3 weeks and the game mechanics are amazing. Its a $60 fee to play (in Australia) but there is no subscription fee.

If you're not convinced. Watch the angry joe show review on it.
I won't buy new Guild Wars 2 because I played the first, I'm waiting on Blade & Soul... For three years....
Black Desert Online will be the next big PC mmo. Also imo the best ever.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

The Guild Wars 2 is much better than the original. You can usually find it on sale quite often because the very first update is just around the corner.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

I did think about getting Guild Wars 2 last year but I didn't end up getting it, right now I am waiting for Albion Online to be released whenever that will be I am excited for that it also has cross platforming so you can play on PC, Mac, iOS, Android and so on it sort of looks like Runescape but it's way better than it
YouTube Channel

I don't play pc mmorpgs much, but one I do play is archeage. It's a fully open world sandbox type mmorpg. You can fly, swim, craft, and so many other things, and once you get higher level it gets a bit interesting ;)

As for mobile ones, I play oac mainly now. It's still enjoyable. It is a little confusing at first not gonna lie, but once u figure it out it's really fun.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I don't play pc mmorpgs much, but one I do play is archeage. It's a fully open world sandbox type mmorpg. You can fly, swim, craft, and so many other things, and once you get higher level it gets a bit interesting ;)

As for mobile ones, I play oac mainly now. It's still enjoyable. It is a little confusing at first not gonna lie, but once u figure it out it's really fun.
i used to play that on iOS now i play it on my Windows 8 Tablet what device do you use? if it's iOS PM me your username and world you play on and i can give you some free items
YouTube Channel

I play it on my phone sometimes. Most of the times I play it on my tablet. And I got a 70 on ios and 2 on android.-. It's pretty fun...except for the crafting e.e

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

ArcheAge is terrible. Wait for Black Desert Online. Its the sandbox game ArcheAge wants to be.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

So archeage wants to be a game that isn't out._. ... archeage is fun. It's confusing I'll admit that but once u overcome It, it turns out to be amazing.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.