Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EDL Druid offhand

^Ability is mostly for skills' accuracy and some dmg, but druids mostly heal and buff. Id choose mordy grim too, but for lvling perhaps it could be really nice for druids.
'Ability is mostly for skill accuracy'
I didn't know nature's touch could miss.

I took off my bloodthorn ring and replaced with a godly cunning from this event, the effects on damage of the 600 cunning were almost double that of the 100 str.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

^Ability is mostly for skills' accuracy and some dmg, but druids mostly heal and buff. Id choose mordy grim too, but for lvling perhaps it could be really nice for druids.

I took off my bloodthorn ring and replaced with a godly cunning from this event, the effects on damage of the 600 cunning were almost double that of the 100 str.
I'm pretty sure nature's touch can miss if your blindfolded and being tickled by a purple eyeball. However, the validity of my statement can be challenged as I myself was blindfolded when I noticed the miss.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Thats why I said 'BUT druids mostly HEAL and BUFF', so while its useful for accuracy, its much less effective for druids.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Higher nature magic ability also means better heals AND buffs. It's not just for lower evasion rates, although druids also cast vines, bees, wind, etc and benefit them more than people think.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Higher nature magic ability also means better heals AND buffs. It's not just for lower evasion rates, although druids also cast vines, bees, wind, etc and benefit them more than people think.
Yes I should have mentioned that and not just said dmg, but the ability is far less effective on the bonus to the skill than it is against evasions, although Ive seen cunning improving ss pretty nicely.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

As promised
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (119.64 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (137.92 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART