Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dear Crom

To my fellow friends, foes, and people i never got to know. I haven't quit yet, but i am tonight. I quit Kittens days ago then started a ranger named Curren. This mornin i made a mage named Rikka. To the friends i have made, no need to say goodbye cuz i'm not worth the time. i'm cuttin all ties to the game, forums, and people i met. to my foes(Hunterz), i never lied, never meant to trash talk.never meant to start drama. i spoke the truth.. and i was never in revevlations. im sorry i dont have the evidence to prove it. i wish you all the best. My time on celtic heroes is over. i wish you all the best. Goodbye crom and celtic heroes.

-Kittens of Crom

Re: Dear Crom

Gj hunterz -.-
Lol ever heard of a scapegoat? No offense to her but that was bull to pin everything on the name Hunterz. There are good people in the clan, just like Seed and Ohana. Are you all saints? I think not... I have no idea who or what cause the "harassment" if there was any at all, I doubt any of you do either. Sorry to hear that you are leaving, for what the 4th time? If I remember correctly you are 12? Maybe you shouldn't be exposed to the harsh environment that is produced when adults and children mix... People can be jerks. It is sad what the game has been turned into but that is the way it is, you have to have a thick skull and keep your head up. Anyways, best of luck to you kittens.

Gj hunterz -.-
Lol ever heard of a scapegoat? No offense to her but that was bull to pin everything on the name Hunterz. There are good people in the clan, just like Seed and Ohana. Are you all saints? I think not... I have no idea who or what cause the "harassment" if there was any at all, I doubt any of you do either. Sorry to hear that you are leaving, for what the 4th time? If I remember correctly you are 12? Maybe you shouldn't be exposed to the harsh environment that is produced when adults and children mix... People can be jerks. It is sad what the game has been turned into but that is the way it is, you have to have a thick skull and keep your head up. Anyways, best of luck to you kittens.
Who're you in game?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Cya! One question... Will this be the last i quit post? Or will we see another tomorrow?
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Gj hunterz -.-
Who're you in game?
Reason for asking? I feel like you wanna put me on a sh*t list for speaking the truth -.o

unfathomable list? what are you on about.

I just don't see the point of posting anonymously, when you could literally be someone from another server.
Just seeing if your posts actually hold merit or not, that's all.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Gj hunterz -.-
Agreed, every clan has their good and bad players, i could definatwly name a few in hunterz, and from my oppinion only 1 or 2 if that from seed (alot of people say im blind or whatever - i really dont have any beef with any seed people)
If she got booted and people were saying she trash talking then u could point fingers at generals because i dont see people guardians or lower somehow getting her to quit
U will be missed kittens xxoo
**** list? what are you on about.

I just don't see the point of posting anonymously, when you could literally be someone from another server.
Just seeing if your posts actually hold merit or not, that's all.
Agreed, if u have nothing to do with crom, no comment needed
Anyway if u spoke the truth and u proud of it, should u need to worry about being on a unfathomable list for that?

Reason for asking? I feel like you wanna put me on a sh*t list for speaking the truth -.o
The sad truth of Crom, don't tell them your name otherwise you will be targeted it's like a government if you expose secrets and tell the truth you get thrown into jail or in this case a unfathomable list :lol:
YouTube Channel

Frown i just wanted to say goodbye and wish u all the best.

Savage yes i quit the game for good. Not comin back the games dead to me.

I didnt want this to be a arguement post-.- i kindly said goodbye and wished u all the best-.- so pls why is there a arguement?