Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pier Options?

Yeah but people would be complaining about ruining economies
It really would ruin economies, anyone think itd be right for someone to say take a rare item from a world with 10(worth say 1m) to a world with 2(say worth 4m) and sell it for massive profit & lower the rareness? Itd also make the rich servers control the most items(because everyone would sell stuff to them), and it could start clan wars in peaceful worlds. This is a terrible idea for these reasons and more.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: Aye, wut da hell doe.

Isn't an evil queen mentioned somewhere in the Questline that lives on a different island?
Yeah man, wasn't that from update 2, when u arrive on the shore. Can't remember, been awhile
I think I know the answer. I think your talking about Queen Medb who is the leader of the Connacht. Maybe we could go to the Connacht land and fight Queen Medb also maybe visit where the pirates came from and the skullcrusher land?
~I'mdead~

Isn't an evil queen mentioned somewhere in the Questline that lives on a different island?
Yeah man, wasn't that from update 2, when u arrive on the shore. Can't remember, been awhile
I think I know the answer. I think your talking about Queen Medb who is the leader of the Connacht. Maybe we could go to the Connacht land and fight Queen Medb also maybe visit where the pirates came from and the skullcrusher land?
Wow, I forgot about queen medb* :D
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Well for beta they have already shown they can copy your character and drop it onto the beta server so ingame transfers are a logical step
Of course OTM can do it, the reason they don't is because of the repercussions. Economy crashes, and people switching worlds to escape any problems on their former one are the first two that pop into mind.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

As far as Queen Medb is concerned, I'm pretty sure she is gonna be in one of the expansions for the Connacht tower (spellseekers) or Connacht fortress (Atrisal) if they do come out. They look like potential areas for expansion.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Its fishing ya nubs already been shown in the concept art, stop dreaming about queens and new islands, your stuck on lirs reach forever!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Its fishing ya nubs already been shown in the concept art, stop dreaming about queens and new islands, your stuck on lirs reach forever!!!
Nope we are not stuck in Lirs reach forever. Otherworld is not in Lirs Reach. Anyways what does the announcement of fishing have to do about this?
~I'mdead~

Nope we are not stuck in Lirs reach forever. Otherworld is not in Lirs Reach. Anyways what does the announcement of fishing have to do about this?
Oh the pier!

Something's coming this year ;) !
Fishing is going to take place on the pier, thats what Kodelia was refering to.
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis