Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tower leveling

Got 220 about 3.5 weeks ago, it wasnt really hard.

It was more ridiculously time consuming rather than hard, if people just focus they will be able to level much faster than if they castle dwell...
Are you Kinky from Herne?
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Like 4 or 5 people have quit since update on Danu ._.
That's it? Try loosing 30 of your top players in your clan....

IMO they should of added extra 10 lvls only. But I don't think ppl quit because of the lvling... They quit cause of the ridiculous rare loot.... Majority hit max lvl in update 4 and just endless grinding killing end game bosses.. Boring unfathomable after 30+ kills and getting lowest tier drops every dam kill ... Tbh idk why otm make godly/void gear if it's rarely gonna drop...
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Thats because people who experienced the camping fest that was carrow are in no rush to do that all over again. Nothing new and otm seem to not care.
I think they do care just,,,, they are very slow at making new content and ppl just quit after a while
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Thats because people who experienced the camping fest that was carrow are in no rush to do that all over again. Nothing new and otm seem to not care.
I think they do care just,,,, they are very slow at making new content and ppl just quit after a while
If they cared they would have adjusted spawn and drop rates a long time ago
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

It was more ridiculously time consuming rather than hard, if people just focus they will be able to level much faster than if they castle dwell...
Are you Kinky from Herne?
He isnt
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

How can u expect any sane person to stay focused 10+ hours repeatedly spamming skills, pots and lixes with some movement.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

How can u expect any sane person to stay focused 10+ hours repeatedly spamming skills, pots and lixes with some movement.
I calculated it to be around 25-50 hrs :lol: