Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: really fun in arawn now

^^ Cause and effect.. every response has a source.
You want to play that game i can trust me I just don't waste picture space on my device for people who don't deserve it, but I am flattered you keep old pictures of times where I am angry and believe this dear sir I am no saint and never can be so do not put words in my mouth. The term God Bless isn't for only people without sin because we all sin and for you to use that against me it is hypocritical, just because your heart and soul may be tainted there is no condemnation if you believe.

Romans 2:1-29 - Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. :)

(I will not respond to any further comments in regards to the owner of this post)
P.S. thank you for turning a good post into something that can now be locked. gj
LMAO! biggest hypocrite in arawn smelly is a close 2nd tho... will see u in game cursing everyone out and how you tried to scam Derag :roll: top clan made of scammers and assholes... welcome to arawn
Don't insult smelly. Smelly not second. He is number one. He wants to be number one in everything. Including number one ***. Lol
Lol. Don't worry smelly you don't have to work hard for this title
Hammerfang.

[/quote]
LMAO! biggest hypocrite in arawn smelly is a close 2nd tho... will see u in game cursing everyone out and how you tried to scam Derag :roll: top clan made of scammers and assholes... welcome to arawn[/quote]
Don't insult smelly. Smelly not second. He is number one. He wants to be number one in everything. Including number one ***. Lol[/quote]
Lol. Don't worry smelly you don't have to work hard for this title[/quote]
You are wrong Hammah boy. I have to work really hard to piss you off to earn the number one title.

Arawn's number 1 a-hole now plays on Crom sorrryyyy!!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Tbh I think a bit of competition is amazing. I remeber when I used to play arawn USKOCI vs Badabing it was amazing. Best time ever! The best part about it was how the clans would still collaborate to kill aggy etc in v3
Good memories:)
Thats because it was friendly competition, there was very little bad blood and rarely and cussing about it
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Tbh I think a bit of competition is amazing. I remeber when I used to play arawn USKOCI vs Badabing it was amazing. Best time ever! The best part about it was how the clans would still collaborate to kill aggy etc in v3
Good memories:)
Thats because it was friendly competition, there was very little bad blood and rarely and cussing about it
Until v4
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast