Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Executive / DoubleDice

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've posted something on the forums but I thought this would be worth it. For those of you who have been playing for at least two years you should recall a player with the accounts DoubleDice and Executive. DoubleDice was the pioneer of dicing in Celtic Heroes. He was a very honest player, was always willing to payout the biggest wins. He handled countless money and valuable items of so many players and was always willing to help those in need. I can recall him transferring Golden Camo Charms and being trusted to use the only known existing Broom of Doom.

It only took one mistake for him to lose all this trust. After a particularly bad day of dicing he was out of gold, items, and everything else. This was going to be the end of his wealth on Celtic Heroes, and the end of the DoubleDice clan, along with their giveaways and events. He did what many would do and took items and money from a certain player who he respected and took them as his own items. I'm sure he was reported many times by many players. This quickly resulted in a permanent ban of his accounts.

I happened to run into him while gaming online last week. We had a conversation about the events that unfolded that day. He regrets what he did and would have never done it. One thing that shocked me was how bad he felt for the player who he stole from. He never had the opportunity to give him back what he took. That was about all that was said and we parted ways, but I received a message from him later that day that reads:

"I'm sorry for everything that I put you and everyone else through. I was a bad example to everyone, especially you and Ein since you both were in the DoubleDice clan. If I could, I would personally apologize to every player that I had communicated with. It was a very selfish and stupid thing for me to steal items in a trade with a player I respected very much. If I could ever get back on my accounts I would return the items that I took along with everything else I have as compensation. Part of my ban was for being accused of real world trading which I didn't do. I have the skills and gear to regain valuable items over time and would work hard to do so and become part of the community again, but I would never expect trust from you or any other player. If the subject of DoubleDice or Executive ever comes up amongst you and your clan I would like you to mention what I've said to you today."

The reason I'm writing this is because I would like to give him another chance. He has no idea that I am posting this and it would be a great surprise to him if I was able to contact him about what I am suggesting. I'm confident that he will fulfill his statement above and do what he has said. Those of you who knew him know that he was a great player. We all make mistakes and we learn lessons. Forgiving others is hard but I am willing to forgive him for his misdeeds. Anyone else who feels the same way please share. Those of you who are not willing to forgive feel free to state your opinions as well. I would like OTM to see this and consider reversing their decision on the fate of his account. Thank you to those who take the time to read this and give their opinions.

-Alatreon
Level 186 Ranger-Alatreon
Level 104 Warrior-Ward
Level 111 Rogue-Miralis

Re: Executive / DoubleDice

executive
[ig-zek-yuh-tiv]

Examples
Word Origin

noun
a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
the executive branch of a government.
adjective
of, relating to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.:
executive ability.
pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs:
executive appointments; executive committees.
designed for, used by, or suitable for executives:
an executive suite.

i dont know what your servers Executive did but as i read here he doesnt fit a single category lol.,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

executive
[ig-zek-yuh-tiv]

Examples
Word Origin

noun
a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
adjective
executive ability.
pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs:
an executive suite.

i dont know what your servers Executive did but as i read here he doesnt fit a single category lol.,
~Exe~
Introvert
[ oi-taka-mi-zuma-ert- ]
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

executive
[ig-zek-yuh-tiv]

Examples
Word Origin

noun
adjective
executive ability.
an executive suite.

~Exe~
Introvert
[ oi-taka-mi-zuma-ert- ]
Ok
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q