Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: An Insight on Class Inequality: Rangers vs. Rogues

Rogues have self healing siphon, barrage of insta cast damage skills(one being irresistable), defense boost skill, debuffs, what else does it take to be OP? Warriors have great dps if geared and skilled correctly, not to mention heavy armor. Druids can stand out of aoe and do more damage than most.
Warriors and dps shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Endgame ranger dps is 500 miles ahead of the joke dps warriors have. If a warrior says he is dps he is simply laughed at and harassed. That is completely opposite for rangers.
I'm not sure about that. We have a couple warriors on Fingal that are pummeling for 3 to 5k. Their double is crazy high and their shatter makes for really quick kills.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Rogues have self healing siphon, barrage of insta cast damage skills(one being irresistable), defense boost skill, debuffs, what else does it take to be OP? Warriors have great dps if geared and skilled correctly, not to mention heavy armor. Druids can stand out of aoe and do more damage than most.
Warriors and dps shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Endgame ranger dps is 500 miles ahead of the joke dps warriors have. If a warrior says he is dps he is simply laughed at and harassed. That is completely opposite for rangers.
Idk what class you are but if your a warrior and you say this you must be a clairvoyant warrior. Warriors might not have dps to outdps rogues Mages and rangers but their dps is still very good when geared correctly you just rarely see it as they are so needed for tanking
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Not my fault if you don't know what you're doing.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Warriors are beat by rogue ranger mage in dps
Warriors need a second role
Rangers need skill buffs
Druids and mages need help with energy costs
Rogues do need a cast time on qs, but poisob dmg needs to return to being an unresisted damage type
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Rangers need skill buffs
Rogues do need a cast time on qs, but poisob dmg needs to return to being an unresisted damage type
I disagree with anything nerfing rogues but agree with all the rest
With a cast time on qs it becomes a useless skill. The only thing going for it is the shadow qs no cast time instant damage combo.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Rangers need skill buffs
I disagree with anything nerfing rogues but agree with all the rest
With a cast time on qs it becomes a useless skill. The only thing going for it is the shadow qs no cast time instant damage combo.
I believe he ment ss
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Idk what class you are but if your a warrior and you say this you must be a ****** warrior. Warriors might not have dps to outdps rogues Mages and rangers but their dps is still very good when geared correctly you just rarely see it as they are so needed for tanking
Dont forget druids. Druids can easily outdps warriors on raids. You can't say we have the worst dps but it isn't too bad. I dont play anymore but I can tell you that those 5k pummel hits don't do nearly enough damage to come close to rogue dps. Also, most bosses resist pummel a lot.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter