The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cool idea:

Thanks for clicking, take a look! :D

BUYING:

- Energy Sigs
- Focus of the Seer
- Orange Hunter Boots
- Any Mage Silverweb Charm
- Bolt/ Storm/ Energy Braces(any) /Rings (+4/5)
- Restos
- Pendant of the Storms Eye (Yule '13 Focus Ammy)

Thanks for your time!:) Mail/PM me In Game @Tennyson or post below thanks!

Greetz
Last edited by Tennyson on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Cool idea:

Why do you guys need to do the whole made you look ma ha gotcha business? Reminds me of the time in college when that weird guy tried to show everyone a cats brain at the party. I'm sorry it's rude and I don't want to see that thank you very much. :shock:
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Why do you guys need to do the whole made you look ma ha gotcha business? Reminds me of the time in college when that weird guy tried to show everyone a cats brain at the party. I'm sorry it's rude and I don't want to see that thank you very much. :shock:
Cause i need ppls attention lol, i mean i get your point.. But i hope u understand. Thanks

Cause i need ppls attention lol, i mean i get your point.. But i hope u understand. Thanks
I'm just messing with you, good luck buying stuff :)
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

I'm just messing with you, good luck buying stuff :)
lmao thanks mate :D