Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Do Spyrestone Bracers exist?

Hi, I have been told the following from the design team:

"They do drop, just rare from sentinels
There's not so many sentinels in the tower so far
But there's going to be a lot more of them on floor 6"
Thanks for the clarification. Must be extremely rare.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Based on how many there are though, I think there will be. If they did t want to implement we'd only see maybe a few test bracers on the site, not a whole assortment
Does that mean if I kill enough things I'll eventually get an item called "overwrite"? The items on that site are items that are in the game files, some files old, some new, some not live yet. If these bracelets were in live I'd suspect we would have heard of one being dropped by now
Sorry have you seen a void poison damage mordy helm? Didn't think so. Does that mean it doesn't exist? Nope. You don't have evidence to support your claim.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Based on how many there are though, I think there will be. If they did t want to implement we'd only see maybe a few test bracers on the site, not a whole assortment
Does that mean if I kill enough things I'll eventually get an item called "overwrite"? The items on that site are items that are in the game files, some files old, some new, some not live yet. If these bracelets were in live I'd suspect we would have heard of one being dropped by now
Sorry have you seen a void poison damage mordy helm? Didn't think so. Does that mean it doesn't exist? Nope. You don't have evidence to support your claim.
Fair enough, but there's also no evidence to suggest it does exist in live. Guess we will have to wait and see

I've seen one
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Or maybe you could actually read the comments... I suggest a 240-250 cap and friiddo says if it goes above 230 then OTM has explaining to do, leading me to my comment...

Bare in mind this is all speculation anyways, but seriously if you get upset over an extra 10-20 levels for the cap then I don't know what to tell you :lol:
extra 10-20 lvls is about 25-50 hrs... Id be upset if i had to grind an extra 25-50 hrs too...

It has been repeatedly said by a large amount of players that we dont want a grind. OTM also said this update wouldnt be focused on lvling, which leads me to believe it wouldnt follow the lvl pattern of previous updates. If it indeed goes up to 250 that would be following the same pattern as other updates, and that means OTM lied
Because 25-50 hours is so much compared to the hundreds, if not thousands of hours and money people have already spent on this game. Nor do I ever remember them saying this wouldn't follow the same track of previous updates. All I've seen is that after tower update they will focus on horizontal content. Never remember any indication of level or how far the update will go. I'd personally be upset if you couldn't get to at least 240 because I want to boost skills 50/50 without using items. If you don't care to have that milestone though and would rather save some time that you'll just spend camping anyways then be my guest.

Either way I don't care to argue this since it's all senseless and speculation.
The skill system is broken anyways. Your reason for wanting to level is stupid.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Yakat, is it necessary to have something negative to say because his reasons for leveling might be different than yours? His reasons for leveling aren't anymore stupid than yours or anyone elses.

I wish more people would think about what they say rather than having a knee jerk reaction and flying off at the keyboard.

Who cares why people level or why they play this game or stand around and be a merchant or...

Play and let others play
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well still zero spyrestone braces on our server and possibly all others? Could admins check drop rate?
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis