Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

When do i group lvl?

I am currently lvl 110, and i find that group lvling is a lot slower then solo at this lvl. I lvled with a dps druid and we killed fast but i onyl got 50%, right now on trees, i get about 60%, or 65-70% if i get lucky. But wen do i start to group lvl? Ofc wen soloing i have to burn a couple of pots. But i would rather waste 3-5 pots on my lix then waste 10% of exp. so what lvl do you reccomend group lvling at?
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Re: When do i group lvl?

tbh as a mage you never need to group lvl. It is more interesting when you are just grinding on mobs to have someone to do it with but you will very rarely find a group where you get same or more exp on a lix than when solo. Depends how bored you get with grinding. Good luck
D5
d5
lvl193 warrior
lvl116 ranger
lvl111 mage
lvl110 druid
lvl178 rogue
lvl140 mage
lvl196 mage
lvl142 rogue

Group leveling is up to you, it may be a little faster but if you go solo you can level on your own terms and time(and get more drops). Personally i 97% of the time soloed to 190(some group leveling around 185)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Druid, u can use the Mage-Druid Balancing act. One of u use healing abilities while u do give energy well to the druid becoming a perfect combination
Personally I usually lvl with a rouge, most of them have fire offhand to max my fire based build
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

When I leveled, i leveled with another mage, got some good xp. I would recommend leveling with any dps class if your into group leveling. Found a cool picture of me leveling too :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (204.33 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

tbh as a mage you never need to group lvl. It is more interesting when you are just grinding on mobs to have someone to do it with but you will very rarely find a group where you get same or more exp on a lix than when solo. Depends how bored you get with grinding. Good luck
D5
I actually enjoy grinding, more gold etc... Also gives me somethin to do while im bored.
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!