Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bosses within the top of tower

How are we expected to kill these bosses, presuming there's going to be a huge boss like Mordris at the end of the tower. We have 2 main druids in our clan on DANU and they are levels 170-190 most of our druids we pull to bosses are alt druids duel logging and there is no way they are going to be leveled to get to floor 4/5 of the tower druids are just too hard to level and nobody wants to level with them anymore.

I know the bosses will get easier as we level up, we have people in our clan waiting to kill the last quest boss off floor 4 but can't kill as we have no druids that level.
The requirement system for the quests is not very good. There should be a requirement to enter the tower and that is it. Lower levels are useless in the high chambers of the tower except for druids.

Just a bit confused. Post opinions(:
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Re: Bosses within the top of tower

The level requirements are fitting as they correspond with the level of the mobs in the floors. Obviously druids are useful at lower levels but that's no reason not to level a druid higher.

If you want your druids to level up then help them grind like you did in order to access the floors, they are your clanmates after all.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

How are we expected to kill these bosses, presuming there's going to be a huge boss like Mordris at the end of the tower. We have 2 main druids in our clan on DANU and they are levels 170-190 most of our druids we pull to bosses are alt druids duel logging and there is no way they are going to be leveled to get to floor 4/5 of the tower druids are just too hard to level and nobody wants to level with them anymore.

I know the bosses will get easier as we level up, we have people in our clan waiting to kill the last quest boss off floor 4 but can't kill as we have no druids that level.
The requirement system for the quests is not very good. There should be a requirement to enter the tower and that is it. Lower levels are useless in the high chambers of the tower except for druids.

what you are asking otm to do is just make druids completely useless.
You say that they are already useless for leveling, and bow you want to make them useless for bosses too ? 0.o
it's like asking otm to remove the class, because no one would play it anymore.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

You say that they are already useless for leveling, and bow you want to make them useless for bosses too ? 0.o
Wtf are you on about? I'm asking OTM to do something so druids can be more useful and help at bosses within the tower. I want you guys to try level a druid up to 206 and see how hard it is compared to other classes.
Nowhere have I said I want druids to be more useless.
-Guardian of Ascension -

Excuse me :/ I just felt like you wanted otm to make mobs easier so there's no need to level druid.
Well, now that I fully understood what you mean, I think you are right.
And the level requirement prevents many druids to go with higher levels. Makes it even harder to lvl.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

what are you on about? I'm asking OTM to do something so druids can be more useful and help at bosses within the tower. I want you guys to try level a druid up to 206 and see how hard it is compared to other classes.
Nowhere have I said I want druids to be more useless.
It's not hard to level a druid, they get the aame exp as you per kill and level at the same rate as you in your group. It's that you rogues and warriors don't want to level with a druid in your group and then cry that you don't have any druids of your level.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Excuse me :/ I just felt like you wanted otm to make mobs easier so there's no need to level druid.
Well, now that I fully understood what you mean, I think you are right.
And the level requirement prevents many druids to go with higher levels. Makes it even harder to lvl.
All good, in our clan we have druids level requirement to join lower as its so hard to level druids.
-Guardian of Ascension -