Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pier Options?

Hello everyone my name is Kilp, . All aside, I wanted to know, when are we going to use in the pier in Celtic Heroes. I remember something when I started this game long ago, I think it went, " u got drop off by distance lands or something." Leave a comment of what u think of what the pier could be used for!
Last edited by Aerdou aka Klip on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Re: Aye, wut da hell doe.

Or possibly, the pier could be connect to the world transfer station and teleport to that world. Like the boat takes u a island and has these portals that lead to the other servers, a cleaner way to world crossing? Do u guys get what I'm saying?
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

when are we ever on the history of Celtic heroes, going to the use pier
I dont know why this bothered me so much, but...history is in the past. The word you were looking for was future.

Update three (otherworld) was supposed to include something about the docks which would let you sail to a different zone. It didnt work out. You can search for some old OTM quotes about using the docks, but at this point, it either wont happen or is 2-3 years away.

After this coming update, there will be no higher level content for a while. They will focus on horizontal expansions like crafting, fishing, cooking, etc, until they can finally get the game up to the standards that they first envisioned when making the game.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Oh the pier!

Something's coming this year ;) !
:O you guys are doing great you just keep giving and announcing all these awesome things I can't wait to see what the pier will do any established level req yet? These new engine is giving you a lot of freedom :D unless you were able to do it in old engine which I doubt because an Auction House couldn't even be supported
YouTube Channel