Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Auto Rogue vs Skill Rogue.All experienced rogues help

Well lets see... 1673 attack speed on wyrmbone dagger (with haste ring) so 1.6 seconds with about 300-500+ autos

Or a 1k qs 1.5k-2k ss then like 300+ rend in the matter of a few seconds offers a ton of more dps than autos. Take in mind I'm not a str build but still. Go with skills.
You're acting like it's one or the other.

Full auto rogues are garbage, you have skills so use them. You're just a lazy leecher if you don't.

If you're trying to decide on gear then ALWAYS choose the gear that provides a greater benefit to your skills or skills+auto damage rather than something that only directly impacts auto damage. Skill/stat rings over damage rings is usually the best choice and beastbone parts like gloves and legs are way better than the small poison damage of obsidian.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

A auto rogue isn't exactly an auto rogue, but I can do a small guide to get you started off.

Until you can get onyx, go with the 20dmg helm from quigley. Also grab a royal Ss, go for dex build.
Get a HIGH Dps offhand, and use a cruel knife in main hand.
Boots: hero boots (optional)
Until u can get onyx I suggest mostly frozen gear, with a little mete if u can't get it all.
MAX poison WEP. This is a must.
With maxed Ss, maxed poison wep, full obsidian gear (besides hero boots), and then I have a 100lux axe (forget if magic or fire)
I can usually 2 man my quest bosses for froze.

I'm all skills, my auto is trash. Still I manage to get the kill in almost every raid I attend with my clannies. Dex/skill rogues rock, you want an auto build perhaps a ranger suits you better :)
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

A auto rogue isn't exactly an auto rogue, but I can do a small guide to get you started off.

Until you can get onyx, go with the 20dmg helm from quigley. Also grab a royal Ss, go for dex build.
Get a HIGH Dps offhand, and use a cruel knife in main hand.
Boots: hero boots (optional)
Until u can get onyx I suggest mostly frozen gear, with a little mete if u can't get it all.
MAX poison WEP. This is a must.
With maxed Ss, maxed poison wep, full obsidian gear (besides hero boots), and then I have a 100lux axe (forget if magic or fire)
I can usually 2 man my quest bosses for froze.
no. If you want to go auto build you don't go for only dex, you mix dex/str not just dex... dex for attack and str for dmg. You also need attack gear, the more attack the better.

stahp telling people to max PW it sucks at low lvl.. an extra 50-60 poison dmg doesnt make a huge difference.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh