Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Druids...Unliked?!

Druids are extremely good...at endgame. The main problem there isnt many druids overall is the lvling process, druids are a dot class, lightning strike is alright but storm touch has a long cd both vines and swarm are both dot, and if they are interupted or avoided it can cause problems. Really the only effective way to lvl as a druid is to get 1-2 lvling partners, but all to often people abandon druids in favor of plat items and faster lvling. Not even going into energy problems.
Honestly druids are a very versatile class, the problems is lvling them, i very much enjoyed using my 191 druid, until otm ruined the 4th gen devices.
Lol my old device crashed and havent opened after new engine black screen ftw

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

It's interesting to see how everyone puts down druid dps as "slow" or "not as good" When the fact of the matter is druids do this same dps as any other class you just need a different play style to do it. They're right, druid dps is mostly DOT but that just means you have to play smarter than the rest when leveling. I leveled a druid to 185 mostly solo and rarely took more lixs per lvl than other classes. When leveling instead of doing instant damage until they are dead you have to know what damage your DOT skills do to mobs and when to transition. Generally when a mob gets to around 1/3 health you move to the next and let your DOT finish them off. Within two ticks that mob is dead and the next is to around half life already. Renew the DOT on that mob and move to the next. Repeat and you can easily clear caves and get a good rotation to where you're lixing like a rogue. It's just a different style than the "Warrior smash! Warrior did good! Warrior gets cookie?!" Type of style that people are used to. Definitely a challenge and i'd recommend it to anyone who likes a challenge.

I dare anyone of you senseless *** to go in battle druidless. I want a picture of that moment. Without druids, me and all of you non druids would be dead. Or spam pots of restoes and idols. So don't talk that yae. Every class has it purpose, but it the path u choose that good for you. I know everyone is entitled to the own opinion, however, once u start calling people out. Imma call u out. Simple as that.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

I have also experienced being unliked. As soon as someone dies in the group it's just all hate on me.
Hmm..some ppl might not like me but no one ever said that im useless

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

There will always be a place for druids. OTM proved this with the last update when they gimped idols. Idols no longer restore full health and energy. Nor can you spam them constantly due to the fact that there is a time penalty based on how quickly you have to keep using them. If you can keep your group or the tank alive during bossing or lixing, then you will be far more useful than any idol can be.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc

On the tower update, druids are an absolute necessity for killing the bosses. OTM did a great job making group lvling also a huge benefit where the druid buffs are a huge help.

A few pts in magic ward, crush ward, and bark and I used a total if 5 restos in the 11 lix sessions I ran yesterday. I did almost all of that solo because I was on at a weird time. But the tower mobs are ridiculously easy.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

From my point of view, the people that say druids suck clearly don't know the use of them. I have a 132 druid and it's been just fine. It is true, you have to use an alt book to switch from attack to support, but that's a huge change: Support is for group/partner leveling, or for bosses, whereareas attack is made for solo leveling/bossing. Druids are a vital need for bosses, because let's be honest. If you didn't have a druid, and the attackers didn't have the best build to be, everyone would simultaneously die, resulting in the boss resetting. Druids as said earlier are also good for leveling: if the partner was on a lix and didn't use restos, and they were at boggans, it would help a lot.

What I'm concluding is that druids can help, even if in not much situations. You have to know how to build one.