Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Oops..

Hello, Im Eratos from Danu here with a dumb question...
I bought 100 axe a week ago and sent support a refund ticket... Got Refund
And i bought something accidentaly today and want a refund... Will it work?(Adamant Dagger)

Re: Oops..

And i bought something accidentaly today and want a refund... Will it work?(Adamant Dagger)
Yes. No restriction on number of refund. But if otm thinks you did it on purpose, you maybe banned.

Yes. No restriction on number of refund. But if otm thinks you did it on purpose, you maybe banned.
I thought everyone was limited to 3 refunds a month?
YouTube Channel

You are limited to ONE refund per month.

In that ONE refund, you are allowed up to THREE items.

No more, no less.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

yoo...... aero here ( crom lvl 60+ ) herne ( 105 ) ive been banned for 3 months im miserable since it happened now that i cant play...... im now f..ed up or i can say my lifes done for pixel i might be your best friend from crom :O and yes im the aero... aerodynamics druid ... i can say that i cant get unbanned so guys pls help me
Aerodynamics - LVL1005 warrior
World : Herne

Hi, if your account is banned or blocked and you would like to contest this decision please send the username, any character names and registered email addresses with the account by email to appeals@onethumbmobile.com

Please avoid sending multiple messages it just slows down the process of being able to help you.

- Support
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

No more, no less.
Wow, idk if this info is legit but I don't get a refund when I sent a ticket for refund request cuz OTM replied that they only do refund for items that is bought within 3 days. Even an admin supported the feedback I received in one of my forum thread.

Now idk what is true or not. I lose 40% of the items worth cuz I sold it after 2 weeks in my possession. Lots of us in android dont read about the terms and conditions and learning it the hardway.

Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

No more, no less.
Wow, idk if this info is legit but I don't get a refund when I sent a ticket for refund request cuz OTM replied that they only do refund for items that is bought within 3 days. Even an admin supported the feedback I received in one of my forum thread.

Now idk what is true or not. I lose 40% of the items worth cuz I sold it after 2 weeks in my possession. Lots of us in android dont read about the terms and conditions and learning it the hardway.

There is no +1/-1 this isn't a vote.
It's fact-- the 3 day rule is to discourage people that do this constantly... which they do.

Don't abuse the system, all I'll say.
Obey the Nightmaster